Reputable poster on TOS saying it’s down to Tucker and Pruitt

Welp you’re the miniority because a lot of ppl think he’s ready to lead a team. Especially a SEC one to boot. Pruitt is a Top 5 recruiter in the nation also. Add Tee to the staff as well who is a top 5 recruiter and we might have something cooking. If Pruitt is the guy in on board. However, I still would have liked Leach or Brohm also but this is what we’re pointing too. Go Vols!

I'll take the road less traveled.

Everything that glitters isn't gold but I'm done.. Please proceed

Not going to lie, the potential of the Pruitt/ Lupoi combination has me in a froth. Just need a strong OC and that staff will be ELITE on the recruiting trail.

DMH1I5GX4AAHM5_.jpg

Looks like an old, tired Michael Jordan in that pic.

I just saw on the ESPN Ticker that Fulmer had a very good phone conversation with Tee Martin this morning and that the finalists are Steele, Tucker, Venables, Pruitt and Morris who is also being mentioned for the head coaching job at Arkansas.

Last edited:
Pruitt is the most solid Coordinator hire of the off season. Plenty of proven experience. I’d go as far to say he has more experience the Smart had going into the UGA job. Better recruiter than Smart as well. If he can bring in a stellar staff which I think he can considering all the stops he has made as a coach I think it will only take a couple days for all on here to jump on board. I’m actually excited about the potential of him being our HC. Do a little research. You won’t be disappointed.

Reactions: 4 people
WHY in the **** would we be stupid enough to welcome in ANOTHER Bammer to our program YET AGAIN!!!
This is truly the dumbest admin and fanbase in the history of sports if Pruitt comes to fruition. Hopefully He'll bring Ol Sal back too!! Maybe Dave Hart in some capacity... yeah... that's the ticket!!

Reactions: 2 people
WHY in the **** would we be stupid enough to welcome in ANOTHER Bammer to our program YET AGAIN!!!
This is truly the dumbest admin and fanbase in the history of sports if Pruitt comes to fruition. Hopefully He'll bring Ol Sal back too!! Maybe Dave Hart in some capacity... yeah... that's the ticket!!

I have some bad news for you, but David Cutcliffe was a bammer.

Reactions: 3 people
If this is the case, give me Tucker. I like Pruitt and Steele as DCs, but not as head coaches.

I am as big of a Vols fan as anyone, but do most of our fans honestly think there were candidates knocking the door down to be Tennessee’s HC? After the debacle we just experienced, we should all be glad the Knoxville JV coach isn’t next in line. How about sitting back and giving them time to actually name a coach, assemble a staff, try to save the recruiting class and coach a few ball games before you jump off the cliff. Or, maybe the ungratefuls should just go ahead and jump. It would probably be easier for us all.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just worried about pruitts character. I've heard a lot of negative from high school coaches from Georgia during his stint with richt. But I'm sure Phil will check it out. Can't argue with his results on the field.

Okay, for those of you who know, which is the better hire? I would make a poll, but I am on the mobilez.

Regardless of which coordinator we get will they leave their schools immediately to upstart putting staff together and recruit or wait till national championship is over Kirby waited toll after well did both I believe

VN Store

Back