Reputable poster on TOS saying it’s down to Tucker and Pruitt

Glad Fulmer stepped in and saved us from getting Mike Leach! Now we're going to end up with one of those gems!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Both great coaches... scared to death of going to a 3-4 scheme. Please please please stick with a 4 man front

Don't let Sal coaching scare you. He couldn't stop anyone with 14 players on the field. I do think kmac and Tuttle are NTs and Phillips and Kongbo are 3/4 Des. Tennessee played a 4-3 this yr with 3-4 personnel on DL.

Now, I admit Tennessee doesn't have near enough LBs. But they got to get Kirkland and Butuli on the field at same time so Sapp at OLB maybe Smith and someone else might be an option.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad Fulmer stepped in and saved us from getting Mike Leach! Now we're going to end up with one of them gems!

I feel the same way as you. I wanted Leach way back in 2008 and again this time. Pruitt and Steele are very good defensive coaches and recruiters though. It is what it is...

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt is every bit as good as Venables.

Remind me when Venables got ran out of a job for f ing around with a cheerleader?? Oh no that was only Pruitt. But we're definitely going to hire a coach with integrity.

VN Store

Back