Republicans for the Rule of Law to push for continued investigation into Trump's shenanigans

I’ll tell you how to spot the ones he’s talking about without fail , it’s the ones that run out of a meeting or vote to see which one can get their face on CNN first . McCain was famous about running to the CNN cameras so much so that Schumer and Schiff would have to wait in line behind him .

Some of us just want to see our party not be shoved further down the trash can of history. Maybe the TrumpHumpers should create their own party and let conservatives in word and deed have their party back?
Trump serves as a lesson to both parties that you need to run high quality candidates. The democrats obviously are not listening..

Never Trumper Neocons like the late John McCain,Jeff Flake,Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney would rather have had Hillary Clinton serve two terms than an outsider like President Trump be President
You left out Bob Corker. For decades I've lived in Tennessee and thought we were represented by conservatives in the Senate. Damn was I ever wrong. Oh and let's not forget 50+ years of John Duncans that never did a damn thing in the House.

You left out Bob Corker. For decades I've lived in Tennessee and thought we were represented by conservatives in the Senate. Damn was I ever wrong. Oh and let's not forget 50+ years of John Duncans that never did a damn thing in the House.
Yeah you're right about that,VolStrom;)At least a real conservative Marsha Blackburn was elected to the Senate and i hope she can accomplish some good things:cool:

untitled.png

Some of us just want to see our party not be shoved further down the trash can of history. Maybe the TrumpHumpers should create their own party and let conservatives in word and deed have their party back?

Hate to tell you but the Republican Party has been in the septic tank for decades. Both parties are complete trash. Basically you just have ti choose which party stinks the least to you.

Thinking that Trump has somehow made conservatives look worse is silly.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back