Republicans for the Rule of Law to push for continued investigation into Trump's shenanigans

My kind of Republicans. Submission to the rule of law is necessary for the future of the Republic.

Reactions: evillawyer
Odd edit front your previous "in b4 RINO" comment. Why the swing?
I thought it was Republican lawmakers and not a group of Republicans before reading the article. Both comments are in jest anyway.

The Never Trumpers and RINOs strike again. I wish they would just go over to the Democratic Party since they side with the Democrats most of the time .

View attachment 202586

View attachment 202584

Some of us just want to see our party not be shoved further down the trash can of history. Maybe the TrumpHumpers should create their own party and let conservatives in word and deed have their party back?

Some of us just want to see our party not be shoved further down the trash can of history. Maybe the TrumpHumpers should create their own party and let conservatives in word and deed have their party back?
Your version of 'Conservatives" are Neocons who were Democrats before 1972 and thank god they're going back over to the Democrats in large numbers.

untitled.png

Reactions: BigOrangeD and AM64
Or Mitt Romney

I wonder if he’s talking about the same “conservatives” who after 7 years of bitching and holding ceremonial votes to repeal ACA didn’t have squat when the time came. Or the same “conservatives” that bitched about DACA and immigration but didn’t do shizz when they had control of congress and the WH? Or he could be talking about the “conservatives” that failed to hold Obama accountable for anything during his term? I’m just at a loss on who these conservatives are.

And don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Trump is a conservative in the least.

The late John McCain was in that category along with Jeff Flake,Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander. Lindsey Graham was with that group but he seems to have changed his opinions lately.

Funny how that happened after his support group left him all alone. Graham is a weasel whose support blows with the wind.

I thought it was Republican lawmakers and not a group of Republicans before reading the article. Both comments are in jest anyway.

Actually your jest was probably far more accurate than you intended. They are apparently a bunch of RINO strap hangers attempting to feel important. Butt hurt Bob (Corker) could well be a ringleader.

Actually your jest was probably far more accurate than you intended. They are apparently a bunch of RINO strap hangers attempting to feel important. Butt hurt Bob (Corker) could well be a ringleader.
John McCain was their ringleader and the Never-Trumper Neocons are pretty much without a leader now

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back