Report: Austin Thomas not coming to UT. Staying at LSU

... and the stupid sh*t on the hill continues. I'm sure they drew the line on something absolutely ridiculous to make it seem as though Thomas wasn't getting his way, and he said "Ok then, ill just keep taking your in state talent out of state. This was a great hire turned into a great debacle. What is it about simple that eludes these people?! Just don't do stupid sh*t, it's that easy.

Reactions: 1 person
Does he coach anything? No
Apparently wanted to be Pruitt's boss?
What's his appeal? Sounds like a bagman to me.

Volnation, let Pruitt and Fulmer do their jobs. I remember when Dooley was hired and the fan base was screaming for a certain VFL for defensive line coach. We know how that worked out.
Dilly Dilly.

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Seems to me a waste of salary and position. Literally a made up position. Wouldn't be surprised if ncaa comes down on this. How is a person in this position monitored with regards to recruiting duties. Seems like it's pandoras box of shady business in recruiting.

This position was created by Ed Oregeron. Enough said. A habitual ncaa rules violations offender.....

Reactions: 2 people
Want- yes.
Expect- no.
Some don't even want it, I get that. Someone liked the post I'm quoting, that's proof some prefer that you added "info".

No problem with you personally, some of us just prefer the accuracy and we help out with that when we can.

bless your heart for still trying to explain to people on here

Reactions: 1 person
Baton Rouge Advocate has no mention of Thomas staying at LSU. One would expect they would cover this story if vetified. D. Mathews is usually reliable reporter but Id like to see confirmation of this from another source before accepting as fact.

I may be in the minority, but if true, it's a loss. How significant is up to opinion, but I have thought At was the second most important addition to this staff. Is that melty down enough for you?

Baton Rouge Advocate has no mention of Thomas staying at LSU. One would expect they would cover this story if vetified. D. Mathews is usually reliable reporter but Id like to see confirmation of this from another source before accepting as fact.

If he's been recruiting for us, would they even take him back? Odd situation. But odd situations are becoming the norm with our athletic department

Our Fanbase has to be loaded with the most drama queens I’ve ever seen. Just wait until it’s announced that Tennessee will no longer serve orange Gatorade after practice....instead they’ll be serving red for some good legitimate reason but you’ll see our Fanbase freak out ... honestly it is comical that grown men act the way we do ...

I believe it was Doug Matthews on 104.5 in Nashville...

Was Austin ever announced by the school? If not, then they don’t have to release a statement that he’s not coming...

Besides Pruitt, have any other coaches been officially announced? I saw pic of Coach G and Fair with a recruit so I guess they are on board. Just my opinion but recruitment might go better if folks knew who the good guys are.

Our Fanbase has to be loaded with the most drama queens I’ve ever seen. Just wait until it’s announced that Tennessee will no longer serve orange Gatorade after practice....instead they’ll be serving red for some good legitimate reason but you’ll see our Fanbase freak out ... honestly it is comical that grown men act the way we do ...
It will further prove Pruitt is bammer to the core.
Fahr Pruitt!

Reactions: 3 people
I spoke with a friend who is very close with Austin and that story is not confirmed yet. Contract is still being negotiated. They spoke just last night and he wasn’t leaving. They have not talked today...

I spoke with a friend who is very close with Austin and that story is not confirmed yet. Contract is still being negotiated. They spoke just last night and he wasn’t leaving. They have not talked today...

Just to verify legitimacy. Did you at any time have a Gruden source?

Reactions: 4 people
I may be in the minority, but if true, it's a loss. How significant is up to opinion, but I have thought At was the second most important addition to this staff. Is that melty down enough for you?

Works for me!

VN Store

Back