Reply to a question

so someone had asked me about the latest scrimmage or practice report in reference to JG and the rest of the qbs. I couldnt find the mention so here you have it. Guys if we don't move on from JG then this will be a rough season.

I would say mauer is most talented short of bailey. Difference is Maurer has experience. Knock from coaches was forcing ball too much if he fixes that I would say he is best option

The defense doesn't respect JGs throwing ability and why we see 8 in the box against us and why we finished around 85th in the country in rushing offense. Until we find someone....anyone at QB that can change that we will continue to see more of the same.

so someone had asked me about the latest scrimmage or practice report in reference to JG and the rest of the qbs. I couldnt find the mention so here you have it. Guys if we don't move on from JG then this will be a rough season.
De1 is this why HB was full contact this week? To try and speed up his progression?

If you think this post has any validity, then you need more help than I thought. Nice scribbling...... Zero context.....Means absolutely NOTHING......par for the course. Grow up!

So he knows a guy... doesnt automatically make it the gospel.
Did I say it did? He was just informing us. The coaches are going to play whoever they want so it doesn’t really matter. But, it puts into context why HB was full contact this week during the scrimmages. So I guess we will see what is going on there.

Also, fwiw our other insiders won’t even comment on the QB situation which is highly Abnormal and gives me the feeling a lot is going on there.

Yep, our 6 game win streak has been rough on all of us, but why should that matter? We do have some random response from an unknown source to explain his current ability though.

How did JG play against Vandy and Indiana?
Almost cost us the game with his sucky play

How did he play against Ga State and BYU? Does it matter then?

Did I say it did? He was just informing us. The coaches are going to play whoever they want so it doesn’t really matter. But, it puts into context why HB was full contact this week during the scrimmages. So I guess we will see what is going on there.

Also, fwiw our other insiders won’t even comment on the QB situation which is highly Abnormal and gives me the feeling a lot is going on there.
U think some people that post here know more than local media guys, but just aren't saying anything because it's bad news?

Yep, our 6 game win streak has been rough on all of us, but why should that matter? We do have some random response from an unknown source to explain his current ability though.
Get off the nutz of a 6 game win streak against bottom barrell teams...hell we did that a few years ago. Hit 9 games actually before anyone cared, they only cared then because games 10,11 were UF and UGA

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back