Reparations for Slavery (California)

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
Those tricky Californians are up to their schemes again!! 😀
It looks like it may PASS here.
Of course it will serve as precedent for the rest of America to eventually follow.

Estimated $ 17 Trillion investment if it happens nationwide with every Black-American recieving 150k one time payment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✅🇺🇸
I'm Black...so yeah I support it obviously.

What say you Volnation? Is this beginning of a good thing??
What about Americans who claim Ancestry from Union Soldiers?? Don't they deserve something as well? Just a thought...

No it shouldn't happen. And it sure as **** shouldn't happen if you can't trace your ancestors back to a slave. That's lunacy. And I am glad you love the idea of a 150K to screw your children and grandchildren over. So brave.

Those tricky Californians are up to their schemes again!! 😀
It looks like it may PASS here.
Of course it will serve as precedent for the rest of America to eventually follow.

Estimated $ 17 Trillion investment if it happens nationwide with every Black-American recieving 150k one time payment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✅🇺🇸
I'm Black...so yeah I support it obviously.

What say you Volnation? Is this beginning of a good thing??
What about Americans who claim Ancestry from Union Soldiers?? Don't they deserve something as well? Just a thought...

So they'll get one payment but will still demand to get preferential treatmemt. Insane

No it shouldn't happen. And it sure as **** shouldn't happen if you can't trace your ancestors back to a slave. That's lunacy. And I am glad you love the idea of a 150K to screw your children and grandchildren over. So brave.
How so?
Inflation??
Meh...
My children are going to inherit many resources. Even if this doesn't pass.
They'll inherit land domestic and abroad and will get College Education for free in California.

Shoot man, this Covid-19 thing has been a blessing in some ways. I called for forbearance on one of my properties here in US. Strictly because I could. I went 8 months without paying my $2,100 mortgage and then sold it in December. And i sold it at 20k higher than what I bought it. So I gained almost $37,000 because of "planning ".
Black or white, yellow etc...you have to plan.

I mean think about this guys. Black people could no longer make the excuse:
"The man is keeping me down"
Right? 🤣

It's a walking clusterf**k of an idea.

Any consideration to other minorities or blacks only? Thought the left was against institutionalized racism?
Only if it doesn't benefit them...
You make a great point.

But we're all hypocrites sometimes. I mean the largest supporters of Blue Lives matter beat the crap out of cops in the Capitol recently.

Nothing's perfect. People just have to be smart when given opportunities.

How so?
Inflation??
Meh...
They'll inherit land domestic and abroad and will get College Education for free in California.

Shoot man, this Covid-19 thing has been a blessing in some ways. I called for forbearance on one of my properties here in US. Strictly because I could. I went 8 months without paying my $2,100 mortgage and then sold it in December. And i sold it at 20k higher than what I bought it. So I gained almost $37,000 because of "planning ".

Right? 🤣

How did this work? A forbearance is usually a pause in payments. You still have to pay the balance of the loan at sale.

Are you telling me somebody else was paying your mortgage for you?

There’s so many places to go with this, so I’ll stick with one question and one comment for now:

just how black do you have to be?

I cannot even fathom the fraud price tag that will come with this.

Bro! THAT is the main question....

African immigrants don't get anything from this. I support the One Drop rule personally.
And what about Pro Athletes? I mean financially they're good. Are they exempt?

A lot of Latin or Hispanic White have African slave blood. Mulatto children all over the south and northeast and wesr coast....

How so?
Inflation??
Meh...

Right? 🤣
You are projecting free **** for your kids in a state that has billions in under funded pensions. Keep the faith that won't bite you right in the ass with your "planning." They aren't going to cut the pension payments. They might reduce it. Very doubtful. More likely the free shat goes away. Hope you put that 30 grand into their future. I know I have my AA daughters college taken care of and planned out.

How did this work? A forbearance is usually a pause in payments. You still have to pay the balance of the loan at sale.

Are you telling me somebody else was paying your mortgage for you?

No. It's actually quite simple. The loan is the loan. Right?

So the balance needs to get paid somehow.
I simply paused payments BUT continued working through this pandemic. So "real time " cash was being earned...and I simply sold my home to a Bay Area guy that wanted to relocate. So the loan was paid off plus the equity it gained...

VN Store

Back