Rep Steven King

Absolutely despicable republicans! If it meant losing their status they'd sell their soul to the Devil face to face. Cowards!

They don't have the balls to push against what is wrong, they're sheep! Weak, defenseless sheep.

This is gold from a Democrat.

Reactions: volfanjustin
So what's the fake rage about? Oh..its about early humans right up to not too long ago not really concerned with consent when it came to sex? Or the fact that incest is what drove population growth? Silly triggered morons.

It's like yall get your world history from a highlights magazine.

Reactions: Roustabout
That is a ridiculous justification for forcing the victims of rape in a modern society to give birth to the offspring of their attacker. I won't hold King's comments against other Republicans unless they choose to defend him. Most do acknowledge that he is an idiot.
“Forcing” to give birth is the most ridiculous mischaracterization. Chemicals or devices to tear apart a developing human is the only “force” being applied here.

I know someone who is a product of rape. Maybe I should punch him in the face since his life isn’t valuable and his father is a rapist.

“Forcing” to give birth is the most ridiculous mischaracterization. Chemicals or devices to tear apart a developing human is the only “force” being applied here.

I know someone who is a product of rape. Maybe I should punch him in the face since his life isn’t valuable and his father is a rapist.
No, the first use of "force" which was applied in such a scenario, was the sex (and conception) itself. I'm not saying that any life isn't valuable. I'm saying that it should be the choice of the female, impregnated through sex from which she was an unwilling participant, whether or not to have the baby.

Forcing someone to give birth is right on the money.

Absolutely despicable republicans! If it meant losing their status they'd sell their soul to the Devil face to face. Cowards!

They don't have the balls to push against what is wrong, they're sheep! Weak, defenseless sheep.
Now hop over to the Epstein, Mueller, web censorship, Google chrome threads while you're driving by dropping turds.

It’s a weird statement for sure. To tie into that though, the Book of Matthew starts of with a family tree to show Jesus’ ancestors, one of whom was the product of incest.
Jesus was the product of rape.

VN Store

Back