Renovation or just adding seats?

AthensVol2007

There's plenty of room for more seats down the right field line, too. Can anyone tell me what that clunky little building on the right field plaza is? Looks like "sky boxes" of some kind? That thing should be gone in a renovation, I hope.
That’s the coaches offices and used as family/friends/admin “suites” for certain games.

And I don’t believe you can add more seats down the RF line because the indoor cages are below the deck out there and they have roll up doors along the field side for letting in natural air/light. Extending the stands further takes away that feature. If that’s not a deal breaker then yes it can be done and the facility is just fully enclosed in the underbelly of the stadium.

youcancallmeAl

That’s the coaches offices and used as family/friends/admin “suites” for certain games.

And I don’t believe you can add more seats down the RF line because the indoor cages are below the deck out there and they have roll up doors along the field side for letting in natural air/light. Extending the stands further takes away that feature. If that’s not a deal breaker then yes it can be done and the facility is just fully enclosed in the underbelly of the stadium.
All good points. I'm guessing with a little creativity (and maybe a lot of money) those things can be relocated/reconstructed out of the way of seating. For that matter, they might be able to put seating on top of those indoor cages below and keep it as is.

white65

Current capacity is 4,283 IMO we need to double the capacity over the next three years. Year one: more general admission type seating. Year two: suites . Year three: combination of whatever is needed most.

VN Store

Sponsors