Renaldo Woolridge

zestyzoo23

In VOLS We Trust
I missed the game today and i was looking at the box score and it said Woolridge didnt play? I mean i know it isn't a big deal if he plays or not but just curious on what is going on...

well man renaldo is always a fan favorite and he can help this team out tremendously if he wants to but he doesnt. he wants to shoot threes and rap all the time. That is why pearl is playing over him because pearl looks like he give 100 percent all the time and he doenst take fade away threes, pearl only shoots around the basket and gives it all he has. Renaldo wants to start off by taking threes, he needs to start with a layup or short jumper then move back cuz he is no guard, he is a forward and thats why CBP is not playing him. He hasnt played him and we seem to be playing better at his position. He has talent, so wen he decides to be a player and not a rapper, cbp will play him

It has nothing to do with rapping. It has to do with the fact that his game has been beyond weak lately, and by the sound of his new scout team job I'd say his attitude hasn't been good. S. Pearl played like a deserving walk-on today, where Swiper hasn't done anything productive since the KU game.

Can we have one big catch-all Renaldo Woolridge/Swiperboy thread? That way someone doesn't have to go and start an entirely new thread every week. Then people can talk trash about him and praise him in that one thread.

Its really sad when Steven Pearl is a better player. Woolridge is a 100% better than Pearl but does not even try when he is out on the court. Pearl should not be on the court but he does play his ass off and I respect that.

Pretty sad when some of our "fans" hate on a 19 yr old kid while recounting how great they were playing bball in little league(any idiot can log on and be the hater..usually signify's "little man" disease...ie. hatvol/lofton4three). Witch Doctor is a songwriter in Nashville and has learned to swat away stupid critics thats only purpose in life is to hate others abilities(Witch Doctor say if you played D-1 basketball then forward your credentials and Witch Doctor will then immediately apologize) all other "high-school" players dont count(Witch Doctor played 3 sports but find it stupid to talk about 30 year old news). Swiper needs to turn off the media if it offends him....I dont read several music rags for just that reason...thick skin is earned.
Bones never lie.
Yea truth hurts..

Last edited:
Pretty sad when some of our "fans" hate on a 19 yr old kid while recounting how great they were playing bball in little league(any idiot can log on and be the hater..usually signify's "little man" disease...ie. hatvol/lofton4three). Witch Doctor is a songwriter in Nashville and has learned to swat away stupid critics thats only purpose in life is to hate others abilities(Witch Doctor say if you played D-1 basketball then forward your credentials and Witch Doctor will then immediately apologize) all other "high-school" players dont count(Witch Doctor played 3 sports but find it stupid to talk about 30 year old news). Swiper needs to turn off the media if it offends him....I dont read several music rags for just that reason...thick skin is earned.
Bones never lie.
Yea truth hurts..

Oh good grief, if we didn't care about the players and the team we wouldn't go to the games and keep up with it as much as we do. If he did not want to be criticized he should have went to UTM where no one gives a flip about basketball. Woolridge should be ripped a new one, he gives about 10% effort.

he hasnt been playing up to his potential lately and B. Pearl said he was bothered by the internet boards tearing him down all the time.

I liked seeing S. Pearl in there playing, he was shutting fools down, he's got good D, plus he scored a couple.

Last edited:
Oh good grief, if we didn't care about the players and the team we wouldn't go to the games and keep up with it as much as we do. If he did not want to be criticized he should have went to UTM where no one gives a flip about basketball. Woolridge should be ripped a new one, he gives about 10% effort.
Witch Doctor threw out the word idiot /little man and didnt mention your name....why did you pick it up? Where did I say the people who go to the game and support the team is at fault?.
Bones never lie.

Last edited:
Bones never lie.
Yea truth hurts..
I find it ironic that the man with the 3rd person witch doctor character is calling anyone an idiot.

potmeetkettle.jpg

I find it ironic that the man with the 3rd person witch doctor character is calling anyone an idiot.

potmeetkettle.jpg
Witch Doctor say thanks for making your reply your own rebuttal...Witch Doctor can save his A stuff for someone who dont need cutesy pictures to support what he wants to say with words but cant.
Bones never lie.

I like Renaldo but I don't like the way he plays. I don't think we should bash the kid and insult him though. Some players just never "get it". Some don't "get it" until their senior year i.e Dan Williams, Robert Ayers, etc. I think Renaldo will get it next year or his senior year if he sticks around. Unfortunately we need him right now with his skills but Steven Pearl's work ethic and heart. I'm not taking up for or speaking for Witch Doctor but I think what upsets him and me is the hatred that some of you ooze in your postings. Maybe it is because I have a 20 year old and am a little more sensitive to it. I only wish people would state their frustrations without the vitriole.

Bones never lie.
Yea truth hurts..

This...

Regardless of what anyone says it is about him rapping. His focus is elsewhere, rap, trying out for FB, whatever. He was only focused on BB for a short while after all the suspensions. Since then its back to his old self. He has all the God given talent and it is going down tube.

He knows nothing about anyone.

Any grown "man" who speaks in the third person pretending to be a Witch Doctor needs to volunteer as a science experiment on the effects of shark bites.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Any grown "man" who speaks in the third person pretending to be a Witch Doctor needs to volunteer as a science experiment on the effects of shark bites.

Any man who feels better by constantly bashing his favorite team needs to be put in a porta potty and rolled off the niagra falls.

Any man who feels better by constantly bashing his favorite team needs to be put in a porta potty and rolled off the niagra falls.

Yet you find the need to let it bother you so bad. And take the time to respond each time.

Renaldo sucks, he has sucked and you guessed it most likely will always suck.

It doesn't matter if I'm a UT fan or an Al Qaeda fan. I call it the way I see it.

And since I call it the way I see it, you are the Renaldo Woolridge of this board.

So I am the equivalent to a division one player, whose dad was a popular laker in the 80s? Thanks man! I appreciate the compliment.
While we are at it, u remind me of frank Stallone attempting to ride the coattails of your big bro (hatvol), but unfortunately most people still just see u as a joke

Last edited:
So I am the equivalent to a division one player, whose dad was a popular laker in the 80s? Thanks man! I appreciate the compliment.
While we are at it, u remind me of frank Stallone attempting to ride the coattails of your big bro (hatvol), but unfortunately most people still just see u as a joke

Oh the cry of someone who can't debate. Just accuse me of wanting to be someone else.

By the way, RW may be a D1 player, but so is Steven Pearl. So that comparison of yours doesn't mean jack.

Oh the cry of someone who can't debate. Just accuse me of wanting to be someone else.

By the way, RW may be a D1 player, but so is Steven Pearl. So that comparison of yours doesn't mean jack.

It's not my fault hatvol was on the site before you.

U compared me to woolridge not pearl Jackie.

So I am a fan favorite, talented rapper and have a very popular father.

Seriously thanks.

And I wouldn't call message board chatter at 845 am a debate.

"Cant say "Little-man" without Lofton4three showing up.. Witch Doctor talk in third person to give someone like you a chance against Witch Doctor...kinda like tying one hand behind my back... Witch Doctor say you easy....Witch Doctor jingle his keys and just like little kid you look...sometimes you wonder if the arrow hits the mark but you always let me know it did..thanks!
next...
Bones never lie

Last edited:

VN Store

Back