Remember Marlon Brown? GA's bottom WR!

Volbuddy22

A Vol Just Over The Mnt
2 Sources:

1. Shows the hype of MB and his productivity as a Freshman to compliment AJ Green and be the new threat; The real world of SEC fb & so on...

2. ESPN showing MB as a TE. Don't forget UT lost out on a hot TE prospect from Plant HS in Tampa when Orson Charles followed A. Murray, his HS QB, to GA; but he signed after signing day, as did David Oku & Brice Brown. We nearly swept all 3 major late signers but eventually missed on O. Charles. I just thought it strange that he may have been moved to TE or be going back & fourth.

Enjoy.

Georgia Receiver Marlon Brown Needs To Step Up In 2010 | Bleacher Report

Marlon Brown Stats, Splits, News, Photos - Georgia Bulldogs - NCAA College Football - ESPN

2. ESPN showing MB as a TE. Don't forget UT lost out on a hot TE prospect from Plant HS in Tampa when Orson Charles followed A. Murray, his HS QB, to GA; but he signed after signing day, as did David Oku & Brice Brown. We nearly swept all 3 major late signers but eventually missed on O. Charles. I just thought it strange that he may have been moved to TE or be going back & fourth.
i alway thought he would be better suited for TE,because of size,but they say he has speed so will see

VN Store

Back