Remember 2007??????

Wow cat fans trying to tell us how to react. Don't you guys have a fund raiser to attend to for the next one n done.

Nah, just trying to make you feel better about the state of things.

So, saying Get The **** Out isn't rude? Hmm.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was dealing with such a sensitive little buttercup. Next time I'll be sure to give you a cookie and make sure you feel all warm and fuzzy before I tell you to GTFO.

Wow cat fans trying to tell us how to react. Don't you guys have a fund raiser to attend to for the next one n done.

Of course they want Pruitt to stick around, maybe eventually he'll get us so bad they can actually beat us.

Reactions: Zues1
Nah, just trying to make you feel better about the state of things.
Okay, now head on out to that fund raiser. Maybe you could even visit the cat board and see what's happening over there instead of hanging out here.

Nah, I'm not butthurt. There was a time on VolNation when things were way more civil, though.

Oh sorry, second year. Bad losses happen regardless of the spread, even if it is year 2.

Wake up, dude. It isn't 1998. You are not relevant on the national stage anymore. Pruitt needs time. Or you can just keep firing coaches and replacing them with crappier ones because no elite coach will want to come to the hill with the out of touch fringes of the fanbase.
Look at this little kitty fan telling opposing fanbases how to think.

You're so full of yourself it's not even funny.

Reactions: Alto1
Oh sorry, second year. Bad losses happen regardless of the spread, even if it is year 2.

Wake up, dude. It isn't 1998. You are not relevant on the national stage anymore. Pruitt needs time. Or you can just keep firing coaches and replacing them with crappier ones because no elite coach will want to come to the hill with the out of touch fringes of the fanbase.
F Pruitt

Reactions: Alto1
Remember when Reagan was president? Remember when gas as .88c a gallon? Remember when Tennessee stomped a mud hole in Miami at the Sugar Bowl?

I love to remember.........not sure it will help this Tennessee team.

I remember 2007. The last time UT backed into and played for the SEC title.

VN Store

Back