Remaining Schedule

bluevols27

The Cocks are just not on our level staff and talent wise. Without wearing too strong of orange tinted glasses, what is a realistic good end to the season for us? Is 8 wins possible?
Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible
Vs South Alabama ~ Very likely
Vs Vanderbilt ~ Very likely

The way I see it, if we can pull out UK and Mississippi, we will get 8 wins. That is insane considering I was only hoping for 6 wins going into the year.

The Cocks are just not on our level staff and talent wise. Without wearing too strong of orange tinted glasses, what is a realistic good end to the season for us? Is 8 wins possible?
Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible

The way I see it, if we can pull out UK and Mississippi, we will get 8 wins. That is insane considering I was only hoping for 6 wins going into the year.
Count S Alabama and Vandy as wins. Even playing at this level I think we’ll be lucky to get a win against Ole Miss and Kentucky. Both are very talented and ranked in the top 20 for a reason.

Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible

Impossible?!? Hooker gonna hang 50 on Bama!

Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible

UK is not a toss-up. UK will be favored by at least 10. We're more likely to beat Ole Miss than UK.

Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible

Georgia front 7 on defense is probaly the best in the country.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
I ain’t even thinking beyond today right now. Gotta put this one away still. Need a couple more TDs before I can relax

Count S Alabama and Vandy as wins. Even playing at this level I think we’ll be lucky to get a win against Ole Miss and Kentucky. Both are very talented and ranked in the top 20 for a reason.

Meh I dont get the UK love fest, they barely beat SC and UTC.. they have talent but far from unbeatable or a "lucky" win

Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible

Remember too, that we literally gave Pitt the win against their will. We had a legit shot at a 9 win season.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
UK is not a toss-up. UK will be favored by at least 10. We're more likely to beat Ole Miss than UK.
UK's going to lose two of the next three games they play (LSU, UGa, Miss St) before we get hold of them.

They'll be as deflated as Kermit the Frog at the Macy's parade.

191128085924-1991-kermit-the-frog-balloon.jpg

Don't worry, Nega-Vols, we got this. If we can take down Ole Miss next weekend, we got no problem with Kentucky a few weeks later.

Go Vols!

Reactions: volfaninky and txbo
Vs Ole Miss ~ Possible
@Alabama ~ Impossible
@kentucky ~ Toss up
Vs UGA ~ Impossible

Nothing is impossible...Remember, UGA chokes away one or 2 games a season so you never know what will happen...Alabama is just on another level, great depth blah blah blah...I hate them and want them to get destroyed but they won't....They just won't.

Reactions: txbo and VFL-82-JP
We'll kill Kentucky, We always kill Kentucky...Last year was the Pruitt bowl but things have changed here in K-town so get ready kittycats because revenge is gonna be very very painful.

Will be watching the Ky. game with interest tonight. I am not completely sold on them yet. Florida did more to beat Florida than Ky. did.

Reactions: volfaninky
AM was ranked very highly and didn't work out. Can't take rankings that seriously anymore.

I see us making the Bama game more exciting than it's been in a long while, but I don't think we pull it off. They been playing it right for a long time.

But we can play with everyone else and best them. Georgia could have a bad day like they did against SC what, year before last? And we could have a great day.

I believe we're gonna feel like we have a shot from here on out. That's more than I expected in August.

Our lack of pass rush and banged up secondary worries me facing Matt Corral & Kiffins play calling.

I'm hoping for 7 wins but I'm more than pleased with 6. Regarding Kentucky, let's see how they perform against LSU tonight ... I'm thinking LSU wins. Besides, Tennessee "most" always plays well at Kentucky so I think we'll have a great chance to win that game giving us a 7-5 season assuming South Alabama and Candy go our way as expected. GBO!!!

UK has a legit D, especially up front. Offense not great but if our D can't get them off the field on 3rd downs they certainly can win. I almost think Ole Miss is more winnable since their D is god awful. They especially suck against QB runs from what Ive seen.

VN Store

Back