Remaining Prospects left (Recruiting Finish Summary Thread)

It's really interesting that Miami fans still feel really confident, but the VQ crew all but said it was trending UT.

Keith Niebuhr keeps reporting that Auburn is in good shape with Warrior..

I have been told warrior is in as well as brown. Byrd is a likely and if Dickerson wants to be here they will find a way. Tifwiw.

Reactions: 2 people
If we get 5/5 out of Warrior, Byrd, Brown, Kongbo, and Dickerson, that would be likely two hitting grand slams in the same game. It'd be spectacular, but it's not very likely.

4 out of 5 is plausible. I'd call that a "home run."

3 out of 5 would be a solid triple and we should be delighted with that result.

Sounds like Warrior is coming. I'm hoping we get at least 2 out of 3 from Brown, Kongbo, and Byrd. Overall, though, I'm pretty happy with this class. We're not going to finish ranked in the top 10 (in all likelihood), but only because of our low numbers. On average star rating, we have a good shot at being in the top 10 and maybe even top 5. This has the potential to be a great class.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting watching recruiting for my SoCon member team the past couple of years where signing day can be a huge surprise with lots of late in the day action as opposed to BCS schools where most of the hay is in the barn.

It would be a little strange if Dickerson visited UT final weekend and signed with FSU and Kongbo did the opposite.

Reactions: 2 people
Skeeter had posted last night that we close with Warrior, Byrd, Brown, and the DE from Canada (Kongbo). We are not getting Dickerson? :hi:

Last edited:
Skeeter had posted last night that we close with Warrior, Byrd, Brown, and the DE from Canada (Kongbo). We are not getting Dickerson. :hi:
Skeeter just gets a snapshot at any given time. With fluid situations things can change.

Skeeter just gets a snapshot at any given time. with fluid situations things can change.

Just passing it down the line. Other insiders have said Warrior has been a commit for a month and that Gibbs (2017) will likely commit soon. I read it in the Warrior thread last night.

So is Kongbo trending back our way? It just seems like he is all over the place.... Also, has there been any insider information on how the visits went?

VN Store

Back