Remaining 5* guesses...

Why don't you pull your panties out of your ass? I understand you are supremely upset because your idiotic prediction of the Colts winning the Super Bowl isn't going to come true. That doesn't mean you need to constantly peruse and evaluate my posts. I am unimpressed about your knowlege of a USC player that hasn't been relevant since leaving college football.

Wow, I guess making pointless corrections does make people on this board upset. Who would've thought?

Mike Patterson, in his sophomore season, starts at left DT for the Philadelphia Eagles. That's pretty relevant. Be impressed.

Wow, I guess making pointless corrections does make people on this board upset. Who would've thought?

Mike Patterson, in his sophomore season, starts at left DT for the Philadelphia Eagles. That's pretty relevant. Be impressed.

The defensive line of the Philadelphia Eagles is the antithesis of impressive. If the Colts win one playoff game this year, I will be amazed.

The defensive line of the Philadelphia Eagles is the antithesis of impressive. If the Colts win one playoff game this year, I will be amazed.

Did someone write that the Eagles defensive line is impressive? I think you're seeing things, kpt.

more impressive than the colt's D line :lol:

seriously, though, if grossman doesn't go meltdown mode, theres no reason for Chicago to not win the SB.

I don't even know why we're talking about anyone from the University of Spoiled Children. I usually don't give them the time of day.

more impressive than the colt's D line :lol:

seriously, though, if grossman doesn't go meltdown mode, theres no reason for Chicago to not win the SB.

They need a new QB coach or something in Chicago. I really thought Grossman would be at least adequate in the NFL, based on his college performance. If you watch the 2001 UT-UF game, you will see a really good performance from Rex (even though the Gators lost). It's hard to believe that it's the same guy taking the field for the Bears.

VN Store

Back