Remaining 2007 Recruiting Board

He can think he is eligible and he may be for a school like MTSU but no way he gets into UT next year. It is so far off that JUCO is his likely destination.

me too, i believe he really wants to go to UT but he doesnt want to come out and say it yet because of so much pressure he has from his home state to go to UNC

wouldnt that be just wonderful, we'll need it to keep pace with LSU & UF on signing day

We don't need to keep pace with them. We already have a great class and have filled all of our needs. If we were the ones with so many 5.8s instead of 5.7s then we may be in first right now.

We don't need to keep pace with them. We already have a great class and have filled all of our needs. If we were the ones with so many 5.8s instead of 5.7s then we may be in first right now.

Exactly. At the most, UT may land 2-3 more recruits on or before signing day.

Never really been a big UT target for some reason. Huge longshot at best and we moved on because of it.

ive got a question hv...the rivals 5.7, 5.9, 6.0, etc. what is that. is it like a way to measure how they will turn out or tell how good they are againist other players. thanks

I'll be here all day helping spread the word as the faxes come in.

Hey now Freak, if the board wants to get me a Blackberry for Signing Day then feel free.

Not sure it would help you if you'll be working. :p

Me, on the other hand, I usually take the day off from work. :)

VN Store

Back