Regroup and Win Out

OP we have a decent shot in all those games unlike the UGA and Bama games. It starts with a strong showing against ARK on the road. Win that in solid fashion and build from there.

Truthfully, I think Pruitt is banking on another turnaround and it could happen. We will have to wait and see. Pruitt needs a signature win. That Florida game in December is looming large for the program.

Wait until Pittman makes Pruitt his daddy

Barry Odom will run blitz Pruitts love child all day long

yep... I'm wondering after the Arkansas game if we lose what the fanbase will be saying after a year 3 coach loses to a year 1 coach after taking over a bottom of the barrel program

do we compare apples to apples then?

yep... I'm wondering after the Arkansas game if we lose what the fanbase will be saying after a year 3 coach loses to a year 1 coach after taking over a bottom of the barrel program

do we compare apples to apples then?

The apologists will be saying what they always say...that Pruitt doesn’t have enough talented players to compete with Arkansas...or Ky...or GaSt...or BYU....

Reactions: Volbrando
The apologists will be saying what they always say...that Pruitt doesn’t have enough talented players to compete with Arkansas...or Ky...or GaSt...or BYU....
and we know that's not true... and even if it were true... we also aren't seeing them improve which means there is little player development happening

Reactions: EZE

VN Store

Back