Regroup and Win Out

must win out to regain fanbase support and to keep recruiting rolling. it can be done.

We should have been 10-3 last season.

Granted, I would say 8-2. Alabama and Georgia are in a different tier when compared to the SEC.
I don’t mind being the guy that harps on QB play. When a QB is playing solid and other teams have to adjust to what our QB is doing or is capable of doing, then it lessens the importance of the position. When we play to our tape due to what our QB is able to do, it impacts the rest of the game. The second half of the Georgia game was described by another poster that the Georgia defense was running down hill in the way they were defending us. Basically run blitz then if we pass our QB can’t handle it and will either make a bad throw or take the sack. The blueprint on how to defend us is there for every team we play anytime JG is in at QB.

As for the defense, they are fair when they send extra pressure. Playing vanilla while being on the field too much will get them lite up by any SEC team.

It’s all about our tape. If we play to it, it’s going to be a long day no matter who we play. That goes for both sides of the ball.

This is year three and the time you should start seeing improvement. The last 10 quarters may be the worst defense I’ve seen in the last 10 years. Sure, Bama and UGA are elite, but UK is horrid on offense.l and pushed UT around. This team being inept against UK is telling. If UT handles that game, it’s a different feel. Still, they look no closer to Bama or UGA than they did when Pruitt arrived on campus.

Reactions: Nationdom
Winning out restores confidence. Dropping Florida, hurts bad because we strike out with our rivals, but if recruiting stays in tact keeps us interested. Dropping Florida and AM will probably effect recruiting. Dropping anymore than that and it’s time to move on. Whenever the admin decides to, which will probably let an infection become lethal.

unfortunately just beating UF isn't enough after this 3 week stretch. needs to win out.
I’m under no expectations of doing that. Win 3 to make a bowl. It would also be nice to lose to one of our Big 3 opponents by less than 21. CJP is 0-8 on that task.

Thank you.
I’m tired of the negativity. It does zero good.

Oh OK. How about Reality? Reality is Tennessee wins 2 more games. So you think KNOWING that Bama was going to blast the Vols and saying it was Negativity? Nope. That's reality; and the ability to see clearly without Orange Blinders on. It Is What it Is.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL

VN Store

Back