Regional tickets have been charged to credit cards

And what stinks is, no pregame Vol’s video, or RockyTop after a good play. I think the walk-up music is also nixed if I recall. Being an NCAA event, there is no favoritism towards the host team. RockyTop can only be played after the game is over…….

Yeah, it’s the same brutal canned music the whole game. What’s worse, if you go to the other sessions…it doesn’t change.

Same songs, same videos, in the exact same spots.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yeah, it’s the same brutal canned music the whole game. What’s worse, if you go to the other sessions…it doesn’t change.

Same songs, same videos, in the exact same spots.
Yes, in many ways you’re turning over the keys to your own house. However, IMO, it’s worth it to get to host 🙂

Has anyone had their tickets show up yet? I have the invoice for the tickets, but no tickets have shown up in my email yet.

Yeah, I see on there that I have two tickets to all six sessions. But no actual ticket to download or print.
Sounds like you need “the app” 😎
The hoops should be relatively easy. Had never downloaded tickets to m phone until last year with the Astros. When the Shriners classic rolled around I was plugged in!

I got moved to RF line, which I’m not too mad about. That’s where my season tickets were last year and what I wanted again this year but they wouldn’t give me that option.
I rescind this comment now that I actually see my seats. Not that there’s a bad view and can’t complain much when I’m in the stadium, but got pushed to the very last section of RF from section E. Two years in a row, I’ve been booted from my seats and wound up with “worse” seats than regular season.

I rescind this comment now that I actually see my seats. Not that there’s a bad view and can’t complain much when I’m in the stadium, but got pushed to the very last section of RF from section E. Two years in a row, I’ve been booted from my seats and wound up with “worse” seats than regular season.
How are you in E? I was in D and this was my first season as a ticket holder.

Ask UT (or just to look on friday) and see if that’s where they are sitting visiting fans.

If so, when ticket relocation time comes around, see if you can jump forward or back a row to row to avoid that.

How are you in E? I was in D and this was my first season as a ticket holder.
Was told A or E were my only options when they called me in September to renew. Said only season ticket holders were being called at that time and I asked how is every other section unavailable then, if there were only like 500 season ticket holders in 2021? They couldn’t give me an answer. I was tempted to not renew simply out of spite.

Reactions: vol66
Was told A or E were my only options when they called me in September to renew. Said only season ticket holders were being called at that time and I asked how is every other section unavailable then, if there were only like 500 season ticket holders in 2021? They couldn’t give me an answer. I was tempted to not renew simply out of spite.
Are you in the lower chair backs? My account says I purchased in early October. I asked for the best available.

VN Store

Back