Regional tickets have been charged to credit cards

I ended up with my same season tix even though that 4 of the 5 are in E. They mentioned some folks in E would be displaced. I’m not able to access the tix yet but show that they were paid for...Can’t wait for Regionals.
I got our same season ticket seat locations as well, like last year.

If I go to my all Vols and login, it shows nothing in the events and tickets. However, my season tickets never posted here. They were sent by email.

Reactions: VolPack22
Just my guess, even though it’s in Knoxville it’s considered a NCAA event.
And what stinks is, no pregame Vol’s video, or RockyTop after a good play. I think the walk-up music is also nixed if I recall. Being an NCAA event, there is no favoritism towards the host team. RockyTop can only be played after the game is over…….

Reactions: chuckiepoo
And what stinks is, no pregame Vol’s video, or RockyTop after a good play. I think the walk-up music is also nixed if I recall. Being an NCAA event, there is no favoritism towards the host team. RockyTop can only be played after the game is over…….
Is the DJ allowed?

Reactions: chuckiepoo

There is indeed no walk up music at regionals. I recall since my son was not pleased about that last year.

I ended up with my same season tix even though that 4 of the 5 are in E. They mentioned some folks in E would be displaced. I’m not able to access the tix yet but show that they were paid for...Can’t wait for Regionals.
I got moved to RF line, which I’m not too mad about. That’s where my season tickets were last year and what I wanted again this year but they wouldn’t give me that option.

Does anybody have the lower chair backs (not MVP) as their season tickets? If so, how many years have you been a season ticket holder? This was my first year, I purchased in October and got Section D Row 15. I asked for the best available.

VN Store

Back