Regal Switching To Pepsi Spring 2020

The movies is about the only place I drink a Coke any more. On the bright side my local theatre isn’t a Regal.

Not that I drink a lot of soda, but when I do, it's certainly not Pepsi products. Diet Pepsi is certifiably the worst sugar-free option on the market.

Very true!

The only thing good to come from Pepsi imo is Mountain Dew.

Reactions: joevol33
I don’t drink during movies anyhow so I don’t have to pee so it doesn’t make a difference to me

My girlfriend and I smuggle our own bottles of water into the theater.

The regal by the house breaks down like this:

10.50 per ticket: (I get it you need to pay for movies upkeep etc) That being said if the theaters around you are upgrading should you be?

11.50 for a combo of popcorn and a drink: I’ve never understood why they charge so much for something that’s so inexpensive but it’s a business so whatever

After roughly paying 32.50 + tax you go to what seems to be a good seat. While at said seat you start to notice a few things:

1. The arm rests are either broken, sticky, or missing all together

2. Theyre worn, broken down, and otherwise uncomfortable

3. They’re completely broken

The movies plays your enjoying yourself thus far with your son, daughter, wife, or gf. The sound system that was installed 20 years ago fails through no fault of your own. So now it’s just a silent film filled with questions. The movie ends you get up to leave and throw the trash out. Letting the manager know what happened with no expectations. All is well night has fallen the people are going to their cars....

Walking back to my car all seems normal and great until my wife walks to her side. While we enjoyed the movie someone Broke my window and cleaned out my car.

With no way of knowing who did it or catching them my movie just turned into 120$ fun filled evening.

We go to Arsley Cinema now.

VN Store

Back