Red flags

What immediately got me to start on the go back to Bama train was the fact that in the last game or two (can't remember which exactly) the commentators made a statement that Pruitt said on the record that he doesn't have time to coach up a 4th string quarterback.

Now that's a red flag.

I'm tired of his excuses. Everyone else has been dealing with the plandemic too and they can get their backups ready.

I'm sorry but he's a buffoon and needs to do his effing job that he's getting paid MILLIONS to do. Stop being lazy!

Make time you inconsiderate jerk!

bravevolunteer,Besides the dl coach this year and the OC in Pruitt's first year,who else was fired.Rumph went to the pros,fitz went to the pros,lb coach and co-dc went to the pros?

Pruitt needs to concentrate on being a HFC, and allow his star powered staff to do their jobs. Saban holds his coordinators accountable, but let's them do their job. That being said, Pruitt just fired his D-line coach, and says he will takeover that responsibility, as well. Not looking good.
If he will do this, then we'll be able to see if our coordinators have problems that are impeding progress.
I truly believe that Chaney, with bit more slack in his noose, might open up the offense, or even roll with a different QB. Is he afraid? Are they all afraid of Pruitt?

Volforlife83,If coaching turnover is a red flag,then Sabin is the world's worst coach!

Sorry, but there is a BIG difference between a coach getting fired and some other team that hires a coach away. I don't remember Saban firing that many coaches!

VN Store

Back