Recruits Still Love Tennessee

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Think about it. These are the same kids that’s witnessed fights and immature tactics in high school.

Do you really think they’re going to be offended by a handful of young college students throwing trash on the field?

If anything, it just shows how passionate we are as a fanbase. We always have our players back.

So the ones saying “it’s going to hurt recruiting”, are simply wrong.

Laughable. No recruit is going to comment on the morons throwing trash. High-Pull will reel em in or he won't. What happened probably effects recruiting but not a single player is going to admit it. They're a lot classier than the idiots tossing garbage

Laughable. No recruit is going to comment on the morons throwing trash. High-Pull will reel em in or he won't. What happened probably effects recruiting but not a single player is going to admit it. They're a lot classier than the idiots tossing garbage

No way you actually believe this. Lol

When my 17 year old Tennessee fan nephew says "that's embarrassing" yes I do. Thinking it has zero impact is foolish. Will it make or break recruits? Unlikely, but it matters if only a little. Better if it didn't happen.
Some of the recruits have parents that will influence the decisions. What do they think of the display on Saturday? I doubt they think it is an enhancement to the kids development. JMHO

Some of the recruits have parents that will influence the decisions. What do they think of the display on Saturday? I doubt they think it is an enhancement to the kids development. JMHO

Thank god for the ignore feature. Never used it in the 4-5 years I've been here until Saturday. The reactions is a perfect example why it's helpful. Don't like to disagree with fellow fans but I'll never accept anyone who marginalized it. Call it what it is, bush league garbage.

Would be interesting to hear the players perspective of you showing your support by throwing projectiles at fans, cheerleaders and on the field.

Reactions: PNW Huskie
Would be interesting to hear the players perspective of you showing your support by throwing projectiles at fans, cheerleaders and on the field.

I wasn’t there.

Watched it on the big screen.

However, Heupel and the players already complimented about how passionate the fan base was that night.

VN Store

Back