Recruiting

The negative recruiting has been non stop since he was hired. Even in state players weren’t interested. Multi year bowl ban, deep scholarship cuts are the rumors cited by other schools. He had no product to sell. But now that he does, it’s probably too late for most of the class. We are gonna be portal shoppers - rather than sellers - this go round. That doesn’t show up in the rankings.

This may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I think we need immediate help from experienced guys next year. If we win big next year, the high school recruits will come.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
Currently ranked 31 on Rivals and 247 and 11th in the SEC it’s been very quiet on commitments as well. Anyone else concerned ? or is it too early to be worried about this class being so low. I really like what I see from Heupel so far and his ability to coach up players but we will never close the gap with Florida , Georgia and Bama being outside the top 5 in the SEC in recruiting. That’s my biggest concern with him is can he recruit at a high enough level here and no surprise Georgia and Bama are 1 and 2 currently in the 2022 rankings.

If we get a full 35 players through recruits and the portal, it will still do WORLDS of good. We’re simply outmanned against quality competition.

An those kids should consider that they're already lying too them because that isn't true..
Do Bama and UGA even need to say that to out recruit us? I doubt it. South Carolina and Missouri were the types of schools who might benefit from such nonsense. Fortunately we whooped they *** on the field.

VN Store

Back