Recruiting

i guess they'll just humilate Meyer and all his stud recruits leaving them wondering why in the world they didn't choose UTK???:)

What is Florida going to do with all those quarterbacks?

Oh, and there hasn't been any Tennessee verbals change their mind and commit to Florida.

That link is to ESPN and ESPN hates us. ESPN is trying to destroy our program. I can't believe ESPN did not mention Austin was a silent verbal to us. I post this as a joke before someone posted it in a serious tone.
i read all of the austin threads but i still do not think he is coming here i think yal are just being optimistic.. i just don't see him having fsu and unc on top w/ usc a near third and pick us.. i don't know if he's playing a game or not but i don't think we have as good of a chance as you guys think..

i read all of the austin threads but i still do not think he is coming here i think yal are just being optimistic.. i just don't see him having fsu and unc on top w/ usc a near third and pick us.. i don't know if he's playing a game or not but i don't think we have as good of a chance as you guys think..

That wa a joke I don not beleive he is a silent verbal.:no:

of course if I said that about Austin the negavol comments would be flying, Austin is in orange, book it.

I really don't think that Austin can go wrong with UT/FSU/USC. All 3 are very capable at unloading DL talent into the NFL.

VN Store

Back