'21 Recruiting Rankings Tracker

add a 4* safety and we're solidly back in top 10.

but be prepared....it will likely change again before December....as info.
:)

Reactions: GojiraVol17
[QUOTE="mrmax86, post: 18196877, member: And that's with a lot of 3* that should get a bump in ranking.Screenshot_20200428-103206_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: mrmax86
Updated after adding Tiyon Evans. He was not previously rated by either service, so hopefully we'll get another bump when that happens!

Reactions: swchandler1988
Updated after adding 2 more excellent recruits! We're still 3rd on the 247 Composite (1 point from 2nd), and 2nd on Rivals (OSU is bonkers and 900 points ahead of everyone else).

GBO!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Updated after adding 2 more excellent recruits! We're still 3rd on the 247 Composite (1 point from 2nd), and 2nd on Rivals (OSU is bonkers and 900 points ahead of everyone else).

GBO!
Don't really care where The OSU is. They are 0 and 1 against TN. Not sure where they are against the SEC, but pretty sure it's not a whole lot better.

They play in, MAYBE, the second best conference...but still nothing even close to the wear and tear of playing in the SEC.

How people just don't get that is beyond me. I mean, I hate Bama with a passion, but how people don't understand what it is that they have to go through...vs other teams, in other conferences... to get to where they are, it's just so freaking crazy!

so, adding salter, smith, evans and willis...puts us at an .8970 average with 252 total pionts, solidly #2. with 4 spots open, assuming no one leaves that is.

who are those 4 spots reserved for? Mims? Mondon? Ritzie? Pennington? Colson?

say we add Colson and Pennington, puts the average at .9000 with 262 total points. then we're just holding out for those last couple/three big time kids....

the funny part is if this class stays as is, and we add the folks talked about here....we equalt the same point total as the last class......and same basic average.....ironic.

which was a top 10 class. so i would venture to say that top 10 is definitely in our future....land a couple more of those big fish, woud probably push us to top 5. a

there's no way we don't lose a couple guys along the way....but mercy....it's only may and i'm saying THE FLOOR is top 10......

lol....what a spring.

so, adding salter, smith, evans and willis...puts us at an .8970 average with 252 total pionts, solidly #2. with 4 spots open, assuming no one leaves that is.

who are those 4 spots reserved for? Mims? Mondon? Ritzie? Pennington? Colson?

say we add Colson and Pennington, puts the average at .9000 with 262 total points. then we're just holding out for those last couple/three big time kids....

the funny part is if this class stays as is, and we add the folks talked about here....we equalt the same point total as the last class......and same basic average.....ironic.

which was a top 10 class. so i would venture to say that top 10 is definitely in our future....land a couple more of those big fish, woud probably push us to top 5. a

there's no way we don't lose a couple guys along the way....but mercy....it's only may and i'm saying THE FLOOR is top 10......

lol....what a spring.
Kind of disappointed at 10th with the way we are recruiting

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back