Recruiting & James Banks

imagine what his life is like......always asking what might have been. maybe he can catch on in the arena league and get noticed.

Rutledge is a liar.

1. There was rules against boosters when he was recruited.
2. He was fired at MBA for chasing the BA job without permission from MBA.

Almost feel sorry for him. He was given chances to clean up and didin't. Feel sorry for the potential wasted. Had it in is hand and threw it away.

man could he scramble in the open field, now I guess he's asking if you'd like that scrambled or over easy

The thing I will always remember about James Banks is in 2003, when Clausen threw up a 50 yard Hailmary pass against Florida right before Halftime and he caught it for a TD.

It sucks to hear that about him, he could have been great.

The thing I will always remember about James Banks is in 2003, when Clausen threw up a 50 yard Hailmary pass against Florida right before Halftime and he caught it for a TD.

It sucks to hear that about him, he could have been great.

That pass was actually intended for Mark Jones, but he couldn't get to it, and instead tipped it up to Banks. It was pretty cool. Banks got a lot of credit for some spectacular catches, but he was really inconsistent. I think he would have been fourth string this past season.

Banks had tremendous running ability, but wouldnt you think a guy like that could at least catch on in arena2 or something instead of waiting tables

VN Store

Back