Recruiting info

therickbol

T. Cadet (QB/ATH) says that UT leads for his services. He talks to T. Taylor a lot. He has offers from the Florida schools (except Miami) and many other top schools. He likes that UT has said they will give him a chance at QB. But, he said that if he does not make it at QB he has no problem moving to WR or DB.

Reading between the lines on some Lennon Creer info. There is another play on his high school team that is a 3-star athlete according to rivals. He has some pretty good offers. He hinted in a story today that he and Creer might announce on the same day and might attend the same school. His top 2 schools were Tennessee and Oklahoma State. That might be a good sign for us.

There's a pretty sweet Recruiting Forum for threads like this now. This thread won't get lost as easy in there.

Well, Freak just made it yesterday... I think... so it's pretty new. Should be a good forum...

T. Cadet (QB/ATH) says that UT leads for his services. He talks to T. Taylor a lot. He has offers from the Florida schools (except Miami) and many other top schools. He likes that UT has said they will give him a chance at QB. But, he said that if he does not make it at QB he has no problem moving to WR or DB.

Reading between the lines on some Lennon Creer info. There is another play on his high school team that is a 3-star athlete according to rivals. He has some pretty good offers. He hinted in a story today that he and Creer might announce on the same day and might attend the same school. His top 2 schools were Tennessee and Oklahoma State. That might be a good sign for us.

That would be an even better sign for us if Oklahoma State isn't in Creer's list of schools.

Well, seeing how Creer said that his Top 2 are Tenn and Texas and Texas has not talked to Creer in months and Texas is not on his teamates list that is a good sign. I think Tenn is ahead of Oklahoma State in the race for Creer.

Creer said he is no longer interested in OK State. Who knows what will happen between him and Texas. I'd say at the moment it's 1. Tennessee, 2. Oklahoma/Texas(if they want him)

If we get Creer and then Miami fires Coker we will also be at the top of Graig Cooper's list. We have Dustin Lindsey coming back and we still have Coker, Foster, and Hardesty. We are going to have more RBs than we know what to do with.

Graig Cooper was a 3 star RB from Memphis, TN in the 2006 recruiting class. He chose to play for Miami, FL instead of the Vols. He didn't qualify so now he's playing for some prep school in NY. He has said that if Coker is fired at Miami, Tennessee would definitely be back in the chase for his services.

Rivals also has him listed as a 5* prospect and the #1 prep prospect in the country.

Oh, ok. That explains it, I was looking for him in the RB prospects and couldn't find him near the top of the lists. (at Scout)

VN Store

Back