'21 Recruiting Forum: Vanderbilt Pregame/Game Thread

What is the record for longest SEC losing streak? Whatever it is Vandy is well on their way to topping it.

Fast start, but Senior Night...Vandy adjustments similar to Ole Miss and a running QB make it closer than it would've been a few weeks earlier...still easy skating.

UT 42
Vandy 17

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Vandy fans haw haw it up about "sidewalk fans"

But most of the Vandy fans that I've met and known in the greater Nashville area didn't go to school there

ANKER DERN!!!

Vandy fans haw haw it up about "sidewalk fans"

But most of the Vandy fans that I've met and known in the greater Nashville area didn't go to school there

ANKER DERN!!!
Kid's I knew that schooled there were mostly all trust fund or future millionaires. If they werent they were Eagle Scouts, multiple sporters in HS with accelerated classes and 35+ ACT's.

Kid's I knew that schooled there were mostly all trust fund or future millionaires. If they werent they were Eagle Scouts, multiple sporters in HS with accelerated classes and 35+ ACT's.
The people that I know that actually went there were high achievers like you say.

90% of their fans in Nashville have never sat in a Vandy class. The transplants adopted Vandy as their 2nd team, especially around the Franklin era. Most of them couldn't name the stadium, any coach before Franklin, or a pre-2010 QB not named Cutler.

The people that I know that actually went there were high achievers like you say.

90% of their fans in Nashville have never sat in a Vandy class. The transplants adopted Vandy as their 2nd team, especially around the Franklin era. Most of them couldn't name the stadium, any coach before Franklin, or a pre-2010 QB not named Cutler.
My friend who attended Vandy regularly goes back for games with his kids. But, couldnt name a player not on Titans squad.

Its the Titans town, period.

I guess all the real Vandy fans are members at our club. There are a bunch of grads.and former players.
They are always quiet....

Reactions: BigSteve09
I guess all the real Vandy fans are members at our club. They are a bunch of grads.and former players.
They are always quiet....
They have bigger things to worry about. Most don't care.

The ones that didn't go there are the "anker down" bunch making the hand sign and BSing on twitter about our series recently

Reactions: peaygolf
They have bigger things to worry about. Most don't care.

The ones that didn't go there are the "anker down" bunch making the hand sign and BSing on twitter about our series recently
Honestly..........The graduates are really great. They never talk smack, they are never derogatory about UT. One does comment this time of year about beating UT when he was a QB at Vandy, but that's it.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Honestly..........The graduates are really great. They never talk smack, they are never derogatory about UT. One does comment this time of year about beating UT when he was a QB at Vandy, but that's it.
we have more fun with EPL and MAC football **** talking than with Andy/UT.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back