Recruiting Forum Talk XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we done with Petrino now? Heisman QB and 3 losses already.

Yes, I know a big UL guy, and he said they aren't happy. They call Jackson their best player in program history, and Petrino is 4-6 in his last 10 games with a loss to UK. He said Petrino is 1-9 against ranked teams. They don't like their new DC either.

[twitter]https://www.twitter.com/BarstoolTenn/status/919274997243400192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.seccountry.com%2Ftennessee%2Finternet-scorches-butch-jones-tennessee-loses-south-carolina[/twitter]

Cracker Barrel doggie bag. Seems accurate.

Reactions: 2 people
The decision to fire Fulmer was made after Alabama in 08. He was officially fired after South Carolina.

I believe the decision on Butch was made after Georgia. Let's see if they pull the trigger this week.

I know it's not an optimal situation for the athletic department but each week with Butch Jones as head coach is just a waste of practice and game experience for these young players. They need to develop and they will not under a lame duck coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, I know a big UL guy, and he said they aren't happy. They call Jackson their best player in program history, and Petrino is 4-6 in his last 10 games with a loss to UK. He said Petrino is 1-9 against ranked teams. They don't like their new DC either.

No one likes Grantham

The decision to fire Fulmer was made after Alabama in 08. He was officially fired after South Carolina.

I believe the decision on Butch was made after Georgia. Let's see if they pull the trigger this week.

I know it's not an optimal situation for the athletic department but each week with Butch Jones as head coach is just a waste of practice and game experience for these young players. They need to develop and they will not under a lame duck coach.

This is what I believe to be true as well.

He might not be fired today or tomorrow but I'd be surprised if he's still coaching after we lose to the red team.

Twitter

The more I think about this, the more I agree with a quote on this tweet. Freshman quarterback upset after his first start and a quarterback from SC has to give him encouragement. (not our own team or coach??)

Butch Jones's biggest fans:

-Will Muschamp (fan club president)
-Derek Mason
-Derek Dooley
-Jim McElwain

Reactions: 2 people
Twitter

The more I think about this, the more I agree with a quote on this tweet. Freshman quarterback upset after his first start and a quarterback from SC has to give him encouragement. (not our own team or coach??)
He was in front of the SC sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back