Recruiting Forum Talk XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please tell me that Butch is fired tomorrow. Please. I’ve had it. Enough is enough.

And if Scott Frost is the candidate, i will be thrilled. He’s the next superstar imo

Reactions: 1 person
I like Mullen. But if we are going that route I would rather take a risk on Frost with hope he turns into the real deal.

He has the higher upside.

I don’t actually think Mullen would do well here. He doesn’t have the fire, swagger I feel UT needs.

Reactions: 5 people
This is the very reason why I am not high on Tee right now. Helton was the OC and QB coach.

Agreed. I've never gotten the infatuation with him. Their offense isn't exactly setting the world on fire, and there's no way to even know how much input he has.

Say what you want about Gaulden flipping the Bama fans off but the guy bleeds orange, has hated Bama since a child and let the moment get the best of him. At least he gives his all for Tennessee

I will confess. I got lost in that moment too and was excited when he did it (not for flipping the bird but for at least showing some fire). But it’s inappropriate and unnecessary, especially when you are getting crushed.

Hate these players are going through this. You will never convince me this team is really this bad. The 2010, 2011 and 2013 teams were much worse. Something is broken with the coaching and culture.

I like Mullen. But if we are going that route I would rather take a risk on Frost with hope he turns into the real deal.

I don’t actually think Mullen would do well here. He doesn’t have the fire, swagger I feel UT needs.

I would also take Frost over Mullen.

Reactions: 2 people

100% agree with this

Is the Gruden deal dead?

I just think that is such an empty stance. Bill bellicheck has no swagger what so ever. Just bc Mullen has a stoic demeanor doesn’t mean anything. His players play their arse off for him and he gets nfl players to play in crappy Starkville

No one worth a damn wants to be our coach...and at this point it's hard to blame them with an administration that doesn't care if we win or not.

Our Administration fails again.

If it's the truth, it's not for a lack of trying. Saban money? They tried.

The coaching landscape has just changed. You just can't lure a top notch coach these days from another program who is also paying well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back