'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Tennessee Tech Pregame/Game Thread

The farther removed a QB is from starting, the higher their perceived value. It's science.
i think the majority saw HB's record and stats in HS as well as the touch hes had on some good outings. combined with how bad other options are, and hoped. I know it was me.

Now we know. Hes far far from ready.

I know I know. Have them drive you home ONCE when they’re toddlers and errybody gets judgey. 😒

My daughter could actually drive, but I think I would probably sober up real quick if she had to drive in post game traffic and get us home safely. 😆

Reactions: butchna
What made you think Salter was so great? I thought he was a good prospect, but another project with a lot of issues to fix.
I am not saying he is good. I thought out of high school he was a great prospect. Elite and just what we needed. Like our own Kyler Murray.

It was just a hope. Not the reality.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I am not saying he is good. I thought out of high school he was a great prospect. Elite and just what we needed. Like our own Kyler Murray.

It was just a hope. Not the reality.
I thought he was a really good prospect...but evidently it is just pure luck to find one that can play well in college.

i think the majority saw HB's record and stats in HS as well as the touch hes had on some good outings. combined with how bad other options are, and hoped. I know it was me.

But, but......

He was the next Peyton......

The farther removed a QB is from starting, the higher their perceived value. It's science.
My God, that means I was a can't miss hybrid of Brady, Manning, Marino and Elway! To bad Tennessee didn't cruit me.

Reactions: SSVol

I did not base my opinion of him on his HS "stats" or "record"...I did base it on how I saw him play with my own eyes. Stats lie or at least are very misleading sometimes. Bailey threw the ball beautifully in HS..not just a couple of times, but hundreds of times.

I still think he could or will be a quality QB at some point, and I hope that is here. He is not ready yet...he got his chance and stunk it up.

If Nathan Peterman can become an NFL QB with time and development...so can Harrison Bailey.

If Milton starts I think he finally hits his wide open receivers. I mean 3rd times the charm right?

If Hooker starts I’m not too worried he is still hard to play against as a defense and he can hit throws, just don’t like his ball security.

I’m a little worried about our middle of the field defense and our pass rush. I hope to see more from Baron and Young this week. If those two can be disruptive, Florida is in for a long day.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back