'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Tennessee Tech Pregame/Game Thread

Why do you think hooker is the best?

For me it’s Milton because of his short game command. Never had issues converting on 3rd down or the intermediate stuff and using his legs.

Despite the turnovers our offense has looked more efficient with Hooker. Not sure if his passing will cut it against elite SEC defenses though.

do you guys root against Oklahoma just because our players transferred there? Or is there another reason?

Because I root for them to win because it helps keep UGA out of the playoffs if they lose the SECCG (which they will).

I don’t want that 1980 streak to end. So I need the big12, pac12, and big10 to have teams with CFP resumes.

That TD by Bailey was such a fluke. Don’t care. Doesn’t fit the offense and that drive proved it. No mobility and a statue in the pocket.

do you guys root against Oklahoma just because our players transferred there? Or is there another reason?

Because I root for them to win because it helps keep UGA out of the playoffs if they lose the SECCG (which they will).

I don’t want that 1980 streak to end. So I need the big12, pac12, and big10 to have teams with CFP resumes.
Nah, I root against them because their schedule is pretty much a cakewalk every year. Knowing if they get in the playoffs, its probably not going to be a competitive game.

VN Store

Back