'20 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

While this one was a lot closer than I would have liked, it beats the heck out of last year's opening performance. I'll take it. Baron looks like he's going to be good. To'to is still killing it. Deandre Johnson seems to be breaking out this year. Brandon Johnson is crushing it. Palmer, crushing it. Chandler looks sharp. I actually thought Fant played a good game too. Give that man the ball. We weren't consistent but when we were dialed in it looked good. If we can clean up our consistency we're going to have a good year. JG made plays when we had to have them but still missed a lot of easy plays that could've put the game away early. We've got to convert more third downs and on defense we have to get off the field on third downs. Pass coverage was probably the worst part of our play. That's got to get better and should. Over all I'd give us a B-.

We are 1-0.

That's it.. That is my post.
giphy.gif

I’ll take the W. I think this game made me realize how important Sham is for our defense. I think we take a big step next week on that side of the ball..

Offensively, I had no clue what to expect in the first game and I have a feeling that will be a recurring theme for the season

I’ll take the W. I think this game made me realize how important Sham is for our defense. I think we take a big step next week on that side of the ball..

Offensively, I had no clue what to expect in the first game and I have a feeling that will be a recurring theme for the season
Hopefully opposing teams have no idea either.

Reactions: FairburnVol

VN Store

Back