'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

wow, I want some of what you guys are smoking. I agree that I think the Vols win and IF we have a fast start (like we have been having) this could get tough for the cats to catch up but I do not think this will be the double digit wain most of you are calling for.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
cautiously-optimistic-tom-felton.gif

We beat the game chickens easily - 25 points and it could have been much more had Heup kept the pedal down in the second half. I'm struggling to see how this will be close beyond the first half. I see the Cats as posers, similar to USCe and maybe slightly better. When you compare the players across the board - how many do you see that are actually better than their Vol peer? Maybe a few - but hard to find, right?

Despite what you read and the big talk, UK has a worse rushing attack than us by over 50 yards. We are #13 and they are #56 at 175 YPG. Their QB play is spotty at its best and terrible at its worst. Receivers are mediocre. With the defensive injuries, how are they going to stop us when they could not stop Missy State? We have a more dynamic O than MSU (and UGA) with balance since our guys are also averaging 231 YPG passing. UK is 40 yards less than that. As many have posted, if we jump out on them they are in big trouble because they do not have the type O to come from behind.

Add in trending. In their last game our guys gave Bama all they wanted at their place with a depleted roster with the officials in Bama's pockets. Saban was even yelling his head off for 3 quarters. Our guys are rested and full speed with Cade and Tiyon healthy again. They are also very motivated.

Statement game. Vols 41-17.

VN Store

Back