'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Gator Bowl Pre-game/Game Thread

Yeah it ranks right up there on my end as well. He's very lucky. I mean depending on the final outcome...
E
Exactly , hard to believe with him living he has the same quality of life. Hopefully he does. When I first saw it I could not tear myself away from it. Just the finite odds for a person to be in that exact spot walking down the street. The odds of getting struck by lightening have to be much greater than that.

E
Exactly , hard to believe with him living he has the same quality of life. Hopefully he does. When I first saw it I could not tear myself away from it. Just the finite odds for a person to be in that exact spot walking down the street. The odds of getting struck by lightening have to be much greater than that.
We had an old family friend that was one of Dads preaching buddies. He had just retired and was just mowing his backyard that was about 75 feet away from, and about 50 feet below Interstate 75 in north Georgia...when the driver of an 18 wheeler on Int 75 had a massive heart attack and basically flew off the Interstate and landed directly on him...that will always be the craziest thing I have ever heard of.

We had an old family friend that was one of Dads preaching buddies. He had just retired and was just mowing his backyard that was about 75 feet away from, and about 50 feet below Interstate 75 in north Georgia...when the driver of an 18 wheeler on Int 75 had a massive heart attack and basically flew off the Interstate and landed directly on him...that will always be the craziest thing I have ever heard of.
Holy Toledo............ SMH

Last I'm going to say in this thread. We beat IU by playing about..........30 minutes of SEC defence. 30 seconds of SEC offense.....and 10 seconds of SEC special teams.

Let that sink in.

Do I detect some Canadian whiskey influence?

No blame, at all; but, with better QB play, and we're 10-3, quite possibly 11-2...going into next year. With that being said about QB play, just look at what the freshmen did tonight. Great games by all of them who played.

Sure. But with better OL play we're 10-3. With better RB play we're 10-3. With better DB play we're 10-3. We can play this if only game with probably every position group.

You could argue that a good red zone OC would realize his QB has a 15.5 rating and stop calling so many pass plays, which is what he did later in the game.

In the second redzone series, we ran on first and second down. Couldn’t pick up 3rd and 3.

VN Store

Back