'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Gator Bowl Pre-game/Game Thread

What was the stat given after the game? Teams down 13 points with 5 mins remaining were 0-400 on the season but this was the exception? I couldn’t make out all of it but it sounded astronomically impressive.

I am so competitive and want to see UT get back to those glory days so I do get into it and I am sure I sounded very negative but mine was at JG. He just drives me nuts and I get to thinking about those Seniors who have gone through soo much. But I will say even in a loss after it done I put it in perspective. JG has lost so many games for us I am just ready to move on from him.
I understand! Lol. He drives me crazy, but I love him, but I hope Bailey plays well enough that I don't have to go through this again....or he finally gets it together.

The Bailey + Gray offensive threat could be huge next year. We already know what Gray can do. He'll be even better with a year to bulk up and get stronger. And if HB lives up to his expectations, defenses will have to respect the run and the pass.
What I saw out of HB in the ESPN Las Vegas game has me pumped up. He's going to be awesome for us. He's a clean cut version of Trevor Lawrence, IMO. I think he'll win the starting job this summer.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back