'24 Recruiting Forum: Official Citrus Bowl Pregame/Game Thread

As good as Michigan looked in the first half I just had a feeling it wasn't going to last.

Tyre West size to speed ratio was eye opening.
Tyler Barron may have been holding back a monster.

Ricky Gibson was a straight Jacket.

Jourdan Thomas Looked Really athletic. maybe he competes at safety with 2 leaving.

I just hope Arion Carter can be what JRM was for us in his time.
I am as excited about this 24 season as I was Hendon's senior season.
this defense Can be, I repeat Can be, in the top 4 of the SEC

As good as Michigan looked in the first half I just had a feeling it wasn't going to last.
It looks like I overestimated the progress Alabama’s QB had made since the first of the year. He made way too many miss reads and mistakes to beat Michigan tonight. Also, I think Michigan’s defensive line was just too much for Alabama’s offensive line. We can always hope the winner of Texas-Washington can beat them in two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaagerVol
Tyre West size to speed ratio was eye opening.
Tyler Barron may have been holding back a monster.

Ricky Gibson was a straight Jacket.

Jourdan Thomas Looked Really athletic. maybe he competes at safety with 2 leaving.

I just hope Arion Carter can be what JRM was for us in his time.
I am as excited about this 24 season as I was Hendon's senior season.
this defense Can be, I repeat Can be, in the top 4 of the SEC
Slaughter showed great closing speed coming up to make a tackle in the 2nd half. He looked twitchy.

Herring looks good against inferior (slow) competition. He gets torched by good teams. We need somebody to beat him out in the starting lineup sooner than later in the 2024 season.
Imo Herring is a 2 down downhill LB or a DE/Edge. I think he will look better when they put him in better positions. Chasing an athletic RB or TE ain’t it.

VN Store

Back