'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Chattanooga Pregame/Game Thread

Maybe JG just felt the pressure of being the guy and had no comp. he got rid of the ball there very quickly, threw it on time and on the money. Now, can he play this way against Fl? If so, we’ll be aight

I wish JG could deliver the ball like this all the time. Receivers do appear to have a lot more separation.

JG is still throwing late. UTC is just terrible. But I like our effort today. I hope we see shrout and Maurer all second half so we can know for sure that JG is our best option.
It can be a little late with play action. Won't put that one on JG. First td was late though.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
He is still throwing late. Weinke did not look like he was congratulating him after that TD, though our line decided to not block on the right side

JG really playing well. Feeling pressure, avoiding it, and keeping eyes downfield. I know the competition level isn’t much, but he seems to be sensing rushers when they come free in a way I haven’t seen from him very often.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
If the guy is wide open you make sure you don't overthrow him. It was a good play.
Sorry but if are waiting to throw a ball when someone is wide open you are late on the read. Quez had 2 steps on the guy before he fell , ball should have been thrown before that. It is reality...great we scored but the read has to be quicker if we want any chance of winning next week

Reactions: JacketVol
JG is still throwing late. UTC is just terrible. But I like our effort today. I hope we see shrout and Maurer all second half so we can know for sure that JG is our best option.
I think we're getting exactly what we need.

JG has been better in the pocket... And he's been more decisive.

He is still a tad late... Just a tad...But he's been a lot better overall.

VN Store

Back