'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Alabama Pregame/Game Thread

Good point. Recency bias I guess... I believe that Georgia defense is actually very good. They murdered it.

Smith, Waddle, Metchie all look like 1st rounders. UGA defense looked basic against them.

And Mac Jones can sling it.

Bama 42
UT 21

We find spirit in spurts...talent takes over and their WRs shred our spotty secondary.

What sucks is if we had a full team like 2015 maybe we end up in another 14-12 battle leading deep into the 4th quarter again.

But their offense has become too modernized and dangerous and our S&C and D isn't as good as that year, or even close. And we sure aren't winning an offensive battle, even with their defense regressing so much.

Just sucks all around.

Reactions: MarcoVol
I’ll suit up in my orange and root for the boys, like I do every Saturday during football season. Do I think they’ll win, I know what my head is telling me versus my heart. The head is winning that battle, I just can’t go that far yet. 😞

I think Pruitt gets em to step forward at LOS.

Bama OL is best in SEC, and its not close.

Tahd - 38
UT - 17

Bama - 74
UT - 6

Bama wants to outscore Clemson's 73 this past weekend to show voters they should be #1.

They played better but I think UGAs QB finally caught up with them.

Their offense is gonna put a lot of pressure on opposing offenses to keep up. Clemson may be the only one up to task.
oh, i agree. especially about UGA's qb situation. it's all fun and games until you run up on a defense that can match you 5* for 5*.

but, i do think up front, Bama played their best game all year. the DL was very good, and in turn the LB's played very well. that's what really got my attention.....that they had been getting gashed by other teams at the LOS was very "unbama-like". what they did agianst UGA looked more like the norm.

oh, i agree. especially about UGA's qb situation. it's all fun and games until you run up on a defense that can match you 5* for 5*.

but, i do think up front, Bama played their best game all year. the DL was very good, and in turn the LB's played very well. that's what really got my attention.....that they had been getting gashed by other teams at the LOS was very "unbama-like". what they did agianst UGA looked more like the norm.
It was the best they have looked all year.

I don't think UGA can beat them unless they get closer at the QB spot. They are there everywhere else.

VN Store

Back