Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Thinking about starting. Any advice?
OH man, stop thinking about it and do it. Masterbuilt electric is a great starter smoker. Unless you're rich then go all put for the nice ones. Pork shoulder is almost impossible to mess up, and homemade tends to be leaps and bounds better than almost any you've had at a restaurant.

Reactions: drvenner
OH man, stop thinking about it and do it. Masterbuilt electric is a great starter smoker. Unless you're rich then go all put for the nice ones. Pork shoulder is almost impossible to mess up, and homemade tends to be leaps and bounds better than almost any you've had at a restaurant.
Oh you thought I meant cooking

I can see where I didn’t fully explain lol

Anyways, where my smokers at?
I have never smoked weed in my life. If JG starts,

Av0m.gif

You in a legal state? Be careful with em, especially if not.
Good looks. I appreciate you looking out.
I’m just curious if anyone here has had this specific cart. My dude is coming into town with these half gram ones for $80. **** better have me goneeeeeee for that price

Good looks. I appreciate you looking out.
I’m just curious if anyone here has had this specific cart. My dude is coming into town with these half gram ones for $80. **** better have me goneeeeeee for that price
That's too much. $90 for a full gram from the dispensary. And the dispensary has high prices. I always worry about carts from the street. I've een fake packaging and everything.

That's too much. $90 for a full gram from the dispensary. And the dispensary has high prices. I always worry about carts from the street. I've een fake packaging and everything.
These from a dispensary in Cali. He lives there, all his customers in tn lol

VN Store

Back