Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I realize that as I was born in Cleveland and spent most of my adult life there. But if you are not from Cleveland, most people consider it part of the Chattanooga “area”. Soon there will be no breaks between Ooltewah/Cleveland/Chattanooga.

If his family is not relocating it would have to be a private school, yes?

As someone who’s lived between Ooltewah and Cleveland for 36 years, it is with great disappointment that I agree with your statement. I’d like to punch this DR Horton and Pratt guys in the nose and sent them out of my part of the world!

As someone who’s lived between Ooltewah and Cleveland for 36 years, it is with great disappointment that I agree with your statement. I’d like to punch this DR Horton and Pratt guys in the nose and sent them out of my part of the world!
DR HORTON homes are thin as crap and look at all the lawsuits. Do not buy one regardless of incentives. They want to monopolize and be the seller, lender, realtor, and title company. You get screwed and a bad house and pay more for it because they are not giving free money. Back to football.

Yore border of E. TN, barely includes the entire eastern border of TN. It needs to lean like Michael Jackson.

Really only proper way to determine where you are is to go door to door, and ask them what they think about Dolly. If they love her, E. TN. If she is "no taylor swift" you are in middle TN. if they say Elvis is better you are in W. TN.

Yore border of E. TN, barely includes the entire eastern border of TN. It needs to lean like Michael Jackson.

Really only proper way to determine where you are is to go door to door, and ask them what they think about Dolly. If they love her, E. TN. If she is "no taylor swift" you are in middle TN. if they say Elvis is better you are in W. TN.
When I see flat expanses of rock its W Tennessee. When I see Campbell Station, I know the mountains are close.

Only issue I have is their Bucees. They need to come rip it out and take it back. When I say 'they' I mean non East Tennesseans.

VN Store

Back