Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Yes...I agree with that, I was all those things myself, but I didn't steal from poor working people...but that doesn't make me better...just different.

I still despise thieves that steal from poor working people...I can/will forgive them if or when they repent, but until then they are just thieves that deserve what they get.

If you don't have to repent to be forgiven then nobody is lost.. and everybody gets a "get outta hell free" card.

Repentance means changing...I will go through hell with people who have repented or are sincerely trying to...I have and will continue to do so.

And to add...you can 100% tell when somebody is really trying.
I can not say I fully know where you are coming from, but maybe a little. I will say that one thing that I have come to realize is that me forgiving someone for wringing me does not absolve that person of the wrong. It allows me to move forward with my life without that anger and frustration eating at me daily. Forgiving someone also does not mean you have to be friends with them, even if you were before the wrong occurred. Sometimes it is best to remove a person from your life even if you forgive them. The thing is that God forgives us each and everytime we wrong him, even though we don't deserve it. He is waiting and working for our heart to change. It is therefore on us to forgive others in the same manner. It is probably one of the most difficult things to do as a Christian because we long for and expect justice. But life is not fair and justice does not belong to us. We are called to forgive because when we stand for our final judgment, we are going to really want forgiveness for ourselves.

Love ya @Ulysees E. McGill. You are a good man.

I can not say I fully know where you are coming from, but maybe a little. I will say that one thing that I have come to realize is that me forgiving someone for wringing me does not absolve that person of the wrong. It allows me to move forward with my life without that anger and frustration eating at me daily. Forgiving someone also does not mean you have to be friends with them, even if you were before the wrong occurred. Sometimes it is best to remove a person from your life even if you forgive them. The thing is that God forgives us each and everytime we wrong him, even though we don't deserve it. He is waiting and working for our heart to change. It is therefore on us to forgive others in the same manner. It is probably one of the most difficult things to do as a Christian because we long for and expect justice. But life is not fair and justice does not belong to us. We are called to forgive because when we stand for our final judgment, we are going to really want forgiveness for ourselves.

Love ya @Ulysees E. McGill. You are a good man.
Amazing Grace

No celebs...only his ol lady.
Celebs aren't real people for the most part. Meaning they don't live under the same restrictions most people live under. They don't have normal jobs and they probably have nannies. They have personal chefs, trainers, and assistants. A real woman is attractive due to her personality, her looks, and her general outlook on life. Yall can keep your celebs. Mrs. Glitch is my hottie of choice...always.

Celebs aren't real people for the most part. Meaning they don't live under the same restrictions most people live under. They don't have normal jobs and they probably have nannies. They have personal chefs, trainers, and assistants. A real woman is attractive due to her personality, her looks, and her general outlook on life. Yall can keep your celebs. Mrs. Glitch is my hottie of choice...always.
I get it, but it's mere circumstances. Similar to comparing a lady in the first world v third world. They'd say the same of our wives.

Each person would become a ~similarly pampered person if they were a celeb or even just ultra rich.

And vice versa.

It's the same discussions we have about different generations. The 1950s folks weren't out farming and chopping wood like the 1880s folks.

Circumstances.

I just said I agree with his analysis often. Didn’t get into his qualifications. He played college ball, though. How many of those analysts did? Most did not.

I’ve known a couple of them…one who still does it for a living and one who doesn’t. I won’t name names. The one who doesn’t is the one whose opinion I’d put more stock in, but his ability as an analyst wasn’t really as important as other factors. I’ll leave it at that.

I used to post here (and on Scout) as GregAmsler.
Ahh... So that's who you are.

I was wondering what happened to you! ☺️

I just said I agree with his analysis often. Didn’t get into his qualifications. He played college ball, though. How many of those analysts did? Most did not.

I’ve known a couple of them…one who still does it for a living and one who doesn’t. I won’t name names. The one who doesn’t is the one whose opinion I’d put more stock in, but his ability as an analyst wasn’t really as important as other factors. I’ll leave it at that.

I used to post here (and on Scout) as GregAmsler.
I remember you well. I used to post as Wildorange.😆GBO

Why y’all changing your name?
I changed mine because people kept thinking I was actually Greg Amsler. I used the name because I was a big fan of Amsler as a kid. But after so many people thought I was him, it occurred to me that it wasn't fair to him if someone thought that something idiotic I said was something he said.

I know I wouldn't want to be confused with me.

I changed mine because people kept thinking I was actually Greg Amsler. I used the name because I was a big fan of Amsler as a kid. But after so many people thought I was him, it occurred to me that it wasn't fair to him if someone thought that something idiotic I said was something he said.

Yeah people for years thought i was Leonard Little, haha.

People are ridiculous on here. I never once said I was Leonard Little ...

Reactions: Ratvol and rgvol
Yeah people for years thought i was Leonard Little, haha.

People are ridiculous on here. I never once said I was Leonard Little ...

I’

Imagine how mad Josh Dobbs must be …./cough cough.

VN Store

Back