Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

8b7961ce-a4f1-44cf-8631-a97053ff29c2_text.gif

Lol...Chinese version of Waffle House..😁

I don't know if a Waffle House fight can match that video....at about the 6 second mark steaming hot water gets thrown on someone...about the 9 second mark a dish gets broken over someone's head and near the end of the video in the background a guy in a white jacket breaks a chair over someone's head.

Last edited:
I don't know if a Waffle House fight can match that video....at about the 6 second mark steaming hot water gets thrown on someone...about the 9 second mark a dish gets broken over some's head and near the end of the video in the background a guy in a white jacket breaks a chair over someone's head.

Just an opportunity for us to take our Waffle House fight game to the next level.

I promise you Ala isn'tsinking or going anywhere. They will be elite most yrs he's at Ala. I hate it ut it's the facts.
I'm glad you threw 'Krav Maga BB' in your title. 😂

I'm not laughing about that btw. Just that it's announced.

Jackcrevol - Orvis Certified Fly Guide.

Before you Waffle Stomp my face. Knew an Indian Gent at ETSU, would waltz in, big ol belly flopped out. Completely disheveled. Mid 40's. Do the most ridiculous warm ups (which are prob normal in India).

Dude would work only on the heavy bag. Would just absolutely destroy it. Absolutely devastating. Krav Maga is legit.

I'm glad you threw 'Krav Maga BB' in your title. 😂

I'm not laughing about that btw. Just that it's announced.

Jackcrevol - Orvis Certified Fly Guide.

Before you Waffle Stomp my face. Knew an Indian Gent at ETSU, would waltz in, big ol belly flopped out. Completely disheveled. Mid 40's. Do the most ridiculous warm ups (which are prob normal in India).

Dude would work only on the heavy bag. Would just absolutely destroy it. Absolutely devastating. Krav Maga is legit.
The wife got me a half day orvis wading trip in Bristol for the first of the spring.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back