Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Ummm, what the guy said was bunk. You don’t come out of meetings like that with answers. Only questions that can only be answered in a game.

These guys are dead 💀
weekend-at-bernies-ill-allow-it.gif

Ummm, what the guy said was bunk. You don’t come out of meetings like that with answers. Only questions that can only be answered in a game.

These guys are dead 💀
No trust? It makes no sense, if you think about it. Are the receivers supposedly not running their routes because they think QB can't deliver the ball anyway? Or QB not throwing to them because he thinks they won't catch it anyway?

What I really think they will do is try to get the ball to Boutte in space.

We were up 17 with 5 minutes to go. The offense took the foot off the gas and hopefully Heupel won’t do that again. Richardson played the game of his life and is better than Daniels, who’s also banged up.
this is kinda where i am.

i keep going back to this...the only reason the Pitt or Florida games were close is because we did dumb stuff that allowed that to happen. we didn't punt against FL, and had we sored on that 1st possession we fumbled on the 12, i'm not sure it would have mattered what they did, and even with the turnovers, they still were in a position to have to go for and get 5/6 4th downs, score 3 times in less than 4 minutes....just to have a chance. Against Pitt, we were god awful in the 1st half, Pitt played a great 1st half, did pretty much everything the wanted to do, and needed to do, and still went to the locker room losing.

but nobody has stopped us, 'cept us.

so........just like those two games, it's real simple....

don't make mistakes, play for 60 minutes and we win...probably by a lot.

screw around like we did against Pitt and FL and we will again be in a position to lose....

i think we get it together this week, and get a 42-23 type game, GBO.

Felt good about Pitt and UF but not feeling great here for some reason. I think it’s because Daniels is going to run a lot. Big road game and big game for LSU. I worry about us trying to block Ojulari

They won’t blow us out and I can see a scenario where we win by double digits. I’ll go 34-31 UT but won’t be surprised if that score is flipped

Mods, please delete this ASAP!!!! We are finally undoing some of the voodoo curses, and @Glitch has to go and try to screw it all up again!!!

DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!
Mods, please delete this ASAP!!!! We are finally undoing some of the voodoo curses, and @Glitch has to go and try to screw it all up again!!!

DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!
A Glitch in the system...imo

VN Store

Back