Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

@Bassmaster_Vol
What scope did you decide on for your gun? I’m looking to replace mine.
This one. This is Mrs. Bass posing with it.
shotday306.jpg

Want to get a third vehicle - a pick up truck. Plus it’d be good to just have a truck. Don’t want to spend more than say 25k, and would like an extended cab since I have three kids and all.

Been leaning F150 or Tundra but open to suggestions….

Want to get a third vehicle - a pick up truck. Plus it’d be good to just have a truck. Don’t want to spend more than say 25k, and would like an extended cab since I have three kids and all.

Tundra 100%! They go forever. I bought one almost 4 or 5 years ago that was a 2010 for just under $14,000 with 106,000 miles on it. It has been a fantastic secondary vehicle for me and for our use around the farm with it.

Tundra 100%! They go forever. I bought one almost 4 or 5 years ago that was a 2010 for just under $14,000 with 106,000 miles on it. It has been a fantastic secondary vehicle for me and for our use around the farm with it.

Was leaning that way too. I have an older model (2008) 4runnner with nearly 200k miles on it and drove it up to northern Michigan and back this past summer running 80mph and it didn’t hiccup in the least. Also have a Camry that I like.

I just don’t know how much I like some of the Tundras appearances. Some of the earlier ones are ugly.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol

I have an f150 and love it. Nothing wrong with Toyota though. I think cab on the f150 is larger but don't quote me on it.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
While it's a 2004 DC Limited loaded to the gill, installed new HU backup camera, been in West TN it's whole life, meaning no rusted frame, 190K miles, there is no way I'd sell her. Point being, can't go wrong with Tundra but they sure are proud of them now a days !

Tundra.jpg

While it's a 2004 DC Limited loaded to the gill, installed new HU backup camera, been in West TN it's whole life, meaning no rusted frame, 190K miles, there is no way I'd sell her. Point being, can't go wrong with Tundra but they sure are proud of them now a days !

View attachment 427292
Yeah, the prices are astronomical on them, although the 22s are pretty sweet. I would love to have a crew max In either white or black, and then bling it out with Tennessee stuff.

You can't go wrong with either one. I have an F-250 and my wife owns a 4 runner. Both very good vehicles. I have a few friends that have Tundras and never a bad word.

You can't go wrong with either one. I have an F-250 and my wife owns a 4 runner. Both very good vehicles. I have a few friends that have Tundras and never a bad word.

What’s the difference between a 150 and 250? Motor size/towing capacity?

VN Store

Back