Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a couple years old, but it still looks the same. id like to eventually strip it down and redo all the exterior. has a couple rust spots underneath. We redid the interior and it still looks brand new.

Where did you source the parts? I'm on my tablet now. Next time I'm on my phone I'll post some pics after the sandblasting.

Hey guys - posting this in off-topic too and apologies for interrupting recruiting talk, but job is taking me to Atlanta. I know a good number of you are in the area. Looking at areas on the north end of town. Any advice on neighborhoods?

I just moved from Alpharetta after 19 years. Traffic can be pretty brutal especially evening rush hour. All depends on where you have to commute to and if you have kids in the school system on where to live. I would be glad to discuss the Alpharetta area if you are interested in that area. I am also pretty familiar with the high schools in North Fulton and Forsyth. I don't know much about anything south of Roswell.

J.J. Watt and Butch Jones

I thought this was a pretty interesting article. Apparently the TE jokes may have some relevancy after all.

For those who want a synopsis, Butch used JJ Watt as a TE at Central Michigan for a year before JJ transferred to Wisconsin.

Translation: "Tennessee is awesome, and every single person loves their visits there. Everything about Tennessee is superior, but since I am Miami fan, somehow, this trumps logic, and Miami is the superior choice, though my fandom is the only supporting evidence. I am quite secure in my delusion." - that dude

Nick, are you still in China preaching?

Getting down right school girl excited seeing these polling numbers come in.

Looking promising that trump isn't going to win and Rubio also making this a 3 way race.

Good! I thought Cruze may have hurt himself in that last debate.

He did. Rubio is really surging there and trump killed himself not debating.

Very good news IMO.

Whichever Cruz or Rubio turns out to be the real challenger to trump I think it seems now they will beat him

Tonight gives me hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back