Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is just trolling on twitter but I am still just sitting here like......
giphy.gif

wonder if these redundant gifs will go out of style in the 2015. heres to hoping they will

Reactions: 1 person
Contacting, yes. Following, no.

This question has always bugged me. How is following a recruit on twitter any different from all of us logging into a chat room to talk about high school boys?

I basically use my Twitter account to check on updates and Melissa Riso. I follow Tennessee commits, maybe Tweet a congrats on joining the Vols family and then leave them alone. Sleep at night.

I use twitter to follow bands and actors and comedians and to say funny stuff because you idiots have no sense of humor.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey, As I said just educating ( borrowing ) for a bit. You are welcome to her. Should I go back to the lovely Kate or find a newbie? :shades:

If she ever finds out that I pimped her out...or that I even exist...ah go ahead...I'm done with her.

Reactions: 1 person
I basically use my Twitter account to check on updates and Melissa Riso. I follow Tennessee commits, maybe Tweet a congrats on joining the Vols family and then leave them alone. Sleep at night.

Didn't know who Melissa Riso was......googled for her "images".............may GOD bless you and your family Butchna.

Reactions: 3 people
Not a fan of that particular tat on her, but I'm pretty sure I could look past that.

If you stare at it enough, you'll like it...you have to endure the rest of the scenery in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back