Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on the scrimmage for tonight besides the Eric Gray TD , Crouch at DE, and Shrout doing good except for his 1 interception?

Edit: Echo Echo Echo

Risk vs. Reward

One game has a 15% legendary status and 85% loss chance

The other has probably a 50% go home happy vs. 50% go home a bit disappointed

Right. I’d rather make the 7 hour drive home in a good mood after a victory. I guess that’s what I’ve done the past couple of years since we’ve lived out of state, though. Come to think of it, I haven’t been present for a Vols football victory since Florida and Missouri in 2016. And that year I watched us play A&M, Bama, and SC. But man I’d be disappointed if we beat UGA and I missed it.

I pray Chaney throws him in some goaline/ short yardage packages just to see what he can do with the ball at 250 lbs.

He reminds me a lot of Myles Jack. Would be nice to see him have that kinda role. Jack had a statline of 38/267/7 as a freshman runner/lb at UCLA to go along with 51 tackles, 1 sack, 7 tfl and 2 picks. Thats the dream season i have for Crouch.

I think this is different. He’s not an edge like they use Darrell Taylor who is technically an OLB.

From what I can gather they are using Crouch as a down lineman.
I'm guessing in 4 man nickle fronts as a DE. I doubt they try to make him gain another 50 lbs to get to dt weight.

I think this is different. He’s not an edge like they use Darrell Taylor who is technically an OLB.

From what I can gather they are using Crouch as a down lineman.

I’m not buying for one second they are playing a 245lb true freshman as a 3-4 down lineman

He’s gonna be rushing the passer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back