Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a kids upbringing is undone by watching one relative stranger throw a tantrum then I think it's safe to say that the upbringing itself is a more likely culprit.

Kids shouldn't be arguing with an official regardless. Let coach handle that. The coach doesn't have to argue uphill like a kid does.
Wrong

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Extend to big money? He’s locked up through his age 30 season. Most of his future value would be gone.

He was a 4 war player as a 21 year old. He probably would have gotten this salary in his first year of arbitration. It’s an unbelievably dumb deal for him.

Are we talking Call of Duty?

Enjoyed the Will Friend interview also. *Seems like a tough, hard nosed coach but with a very likable personality. At least talks like he has really good grasp on how to get this accomplished.

Also talked up how big of a recruiting weekend this is. Like Pruitt, he pushed the impact the spring game has. Leaves a huge feeling of excitement with the recruits when they think about TN.

Scrolled the FF while there. Unfortunately, if we're relying on many of them to contribute to that crowd and atmosphere, we're screwed. Lots of 30-40 thousand max, talk.
Still butthurt over Pruitt calling out last year's attendance. General sense of "don't care" and derogatory remarks are more fun.
I will never understand why so many people do their best to stay so miserable all the time.

Did she have a gig in Georgia next and maybe was taking a train at midnight to get there?
Always her closing song. 😉 Said she “had an appointment she had to keep.” She jumps seamlessly between conversation with the audience and the songs. Songs she covers sounds like they should have been hers. One of her backups gets front opportunities for the high notes and she’s got an amazing sense of humor. Coming back here for my birthday weekend to see the Temptations.

Other than commitments afterwards, I am looking only for increased size, strength, quickness, and teamwork this evening. All the ingredients are there for elite football in the relatively near term future as they rebuild the roster to fit the system. I am also ready for the negas to move on. If they are so dumb as to not see the commitment by UT, the staff and players to becoming the best - there is no hope for them.

Acuna has Braves fans talking trash. Worthy, IMO.

Baseball Vols are making us proud. Stallings is a worthy ace. The team plays great D and attack the ball at the plate. They have the right coaches. Pay then and keep them. Hope the program does so well they have to build a new and much better park. LNS has limitations due to location and facility construction. Demand for tickets will be stronger than seating capacity if this continues - pleasant problem. The players and coaches are taking note of the support and really appreciate it.

Kellie/UTAD starting it off right. Message sent, message received. Looking forward to her leading the journey. Hope she is very successful. I liked the style she used at MO State.

The Masters TV ratings will be out the roof if Tiger stays in the lead pack. It's a who's who in professional golf on the leaderboard and close enough to get into contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back